Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

16 minutes ago, Larry said:

Pointing out that you just stated that you, Skippy, Trump, et al, define "Republican". 

I'll state that for me, you have defined "Republican" for more than a decade. Just glad to have it part of the record. 

Pointing out that you and others chose not too, then **** about the results,while claiming past titles.

When I sit out I don't whine.

1 hour ago, youngestson said:

It was not a "dumb" policy. It was a rational policy. It only looks foolish because of the reactions of an irrational and illiterate presidency which followed it. 

Trump seems inevitable now, but Cuba policy was at a time when it was almost inconceivable such a pathetic, petty, corrupt, incompetent, crooked, childish, immature, ugly, ignorant, despotic, lump of orange putty found between the toes of an ogre one summer morning would be calling the shots for what was once a world power. 

Let me clarify. The Cuban policy of having no relations with them since at least the 1990s has been dumb policy. Before that time, fine. 

1 hour ago, twa said:

When I sit out I don't whine.

It’s like the analogy section on the SATs but twa gets to define everything.

twa is to Republican as sitting out is to _____

Spoiler

Voting straight ticket

twa is to Republican as not whining is to ______

Spoiler

Badmouthing anything Democrats do despite not actually believing in anything & having no principals beyond subordination to even the biggest pieces of **** on the planet so long as they pretend to be Republicans.

9 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

The worst part about this that these people vote and the liberals don't.

The liberal Presidential candidate has won the popular vote 6 out of the last 7 times so I no longer buy this. Even in the past two decades, the midterms have been highly cyclical (2006-2010-2018, each wiping out majorities from one party or the other).

Liberals vote but the power of the vote is heavily slanted towards white, rural voters.

So unless rural America liberalizes anytime soon, we will continue to see people who contribute the least to the economy and our culture, gain the most when it comes to policy and national decisions.

8 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

So unless rural America liberalizes anytime soon, we will continue to see people who contribute the least to the economy and our culture, gain the most when it comes to policy and national decisions.

I'm with you until that last paragraph (sentence). I personally wouldn't say rural America contributes least...and I'm not sure if you meant it the way it reads. For example, rural America is still the agriculture backbone of the country.. something that cannot be simply replaced by imports or hydroponics.

Archived