Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

I think the humor in the cartoon is it indicates that there might actually be something that will sway a republican voter... that the rake portrays a punishment that will be inflicted on them for making a bad decision that hurts their base.

Nothing could be more ridiculous.
The rake doesn't exist.

Nothing will damage them among their base.

There is no lie they will not accept when their oppressors give it to them. They will happily run off baying in any other direction they are told.

~Bang

1 hour ago, Bang said:

I think the humor in the cartoon is it indicates that there might actually be something that will sway a republican voter... that the rake portrays a punishment that will be inflicted on them for making a bad decision that hurts their base.

Nothing could be more ridiculous.
The rake doesn't exist.

Nothing will damage them among their base.

There is no lie they will not accept when their oppressors give it to them. They will happily run off baying in any other direction they are told.

~Bang

Exactly! The cartoon implies that actual issues are driving the GOP rank and file rather than sheer tribalism. All they need to know is that the ACA is bad because some communist darkie Democrat from Chicago (who is probably a Kenyan Mooslim sleeper cell terrorist) created it. They don't care that all of the things they supposedly hate about the ACA (mandates etc) were ALL Republican demands.

The rank and file GOP has demobstrated that they are nothing more than an angry white mob of the uneducated and uninformed.

I've said it over and over;

There are only two types of Republicans:

A: millionaires

B: idiots

Check your bank statements for your answer.

Am I wrong in thinking Eric has pretty much dropped out of the limelight?
His brother is the dimwit that keeps yapping,, but Eric seems to have been quiet for quite a while.

Am I wrong?

Maybe he's smarter than he looks.

~Bang

5 minutes ago, Bang said:

Am I wrong in thinking Eric has pretty much dropped out of the limelight?
His brother is the dimwit that keeps yapping,, but Eric seems to have been quiet for quite a while.

Am I wrong?

Maybe he's smarter than he looks.

~Bang

He still shows up on FNC. Also about a month back some folks considered him the smart Trump. That didn't last tho.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.esquire.com/news-politics/amp26749538/eric-trump-obama-administration-irs/

19 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

but considering that ICE made 66k arrests at the border in february

You know any source that will show how many arrests they've made at the border, per month, for a couple years or so?  

I'd love to know whether that number is remotely believable, and how it compares.  

44 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I dont see what shutting down the border has to do with illegal immigration... 

Of course you don't. It would be very detrimental to Mexico. Inevitably causing more illigal activities at the border. One of which would likely be an increase in illigal immigration. 

Trump is an absolute disaster of a human being. He's looking to destroy our neighbors and for what exactly? Reelection?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.azcentral.com/amp/3315848002

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/what-president-trumps-threat-to-close-the-u-s-mexico-border-would-cost/

Archived