brandymac27

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

It is actually a good thing for Dems in 2020 that Trump feels the Mueller report somehow erases the fact that voters overwhelmingly rejected his actual platform & policies in 2018.  By all means mis-read the tea leaves and push harder with your nonsense and unpopular trash, and bring on your own doom.

1 hour ago, NoCalMike said:

By all means mis-read the tea leaves and push harder with your nonsense and unpopular trash, and bring on your own doom.

Trump won't go down alone. He'll drag the entire country down with him.

4 minutes ago, clietas said:

Trump won't go down alone. He'll drag the entire country down with him.

Already has. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Trump Administration Dims Rule On Energy Efficient Lightbulbs

If it's been a few years since you shopped for a lightbulb, you might find yourself confused. Those controversial curly-cue ones that were cutting edge not that long ago? Gone. (Or harder to find.) Thanks to a 2007 law signed by President George W. Bush, shelves these days are largely stocked with LED bulbs that look more like the traditional pear-shaped incandescent version but use just one-fifth the energy.

A second wave of lightbulb changes was set to happen. But now the Trump administration wants to undo an Obama-era regulation designed to make a wide array of specialty lightbulbs more energy efficient.

At issue here are bulbs such as decorative globes used in bathrooms, reflectors in recessed lighting, candle-shaped lights and three-way lightbulbs. The Natural Resources Defense Council says that, collectively, these account for about 2.7 billion light sockets, nearly half the conventional sockets in use in the U.S.

A senseless rollback or an unlawful rule?

At the very end of the Obama administration, the Department of Energy decided these specialty bulbs should also be subject to efficiency requirements under the 2007 law. The lighting industry objected and sued to overturn the decision.

"DOE, in our view, exceeded its authority," says Clark Silcox, general counsel for the National Electrical Manufacturers Association.

NEMA argued that Congress never intended for the law to apply to all these other lightbulbs. After President Trump took office the Energy Department agreed and proposed to reverse the agency's previous decision.

"I just don't understand the rationale behind trying to turn back the clock," says Jason Hartke, president of the Alliance to Save Energy. "There aren't many people out there clamoring for outdated lightbulbs that use four or five times as much energy."

Critics say if the reversal is finalized it will mean higher energy bills for consumers and more pollution.

"Now we're going to have to generate about 25 large coal-burning power plants' worth of extra electricity if this rollback goes through," says Noah Horowitz, a senior scientist at NRDC. He calls it a bad idea and says it's illegal.

Click on the link for the full article

• Sad 2

ah, good old betsy devos, one of my fave turds in the **** salad that is trump's party/supporters, is displaying all her xtian glory once again...it's a good time to note that, scientifically speaking, and despite all the contrary evidence, it is possible to be an uber-wealthy caucasian xtian and not be totally vile scum...emphasis on totally nobody does anything perfectly....it would seem those type don't give much of a **** about anything "jesus-y"...the word 'service" is sued a lot in such circles....it's possible that the very sizeable sickass trump & co segment of xtianity will end up doing with that brand what it has done with the gop and many will say "thank you this is awesome"...i think that segment will serve humanity better once they return to the earth as nourishment in the cycle of life (again, scientifically speaking)

i think i might stop using terms like gop or republican and just call it/them trump's party since that's the reality on the ground)...maybe barbara bush is a representation of the death of the gop/republican party that was, and all things trump are obviously what they are now.....

• Like 1

As a Christian, I do believe it’s possible that God may have sent Donald Trump to Earth to fulfill his mission of stripping funding from the Special Olympics.

• Haha 7

39 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

As a Christian, I do believe it’s possible that God may have sent Donald Trump to Earth to fulfill his mission of stripping funding from the Special Olympics.

Its all in the Lords hands, now. No collusion. 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

The rapture was going to happen on May 21, 2011. Macho Man Randy Savage sacrificed himself by driving into a tree the day before and hit Jesus with the top rope elbow drop to stop it. I’m not crazy. Look it up.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

The rapture was going to happen on May 21, 2011. Macho Man Randy Savage sacrificed himself by driving into a tree the day before and hit Jesus with the top rope to stop it. I’m not crazy. Look it up.

That's why I've started a GoFundMe to help build the First Church of Macho Man Randy Savage....please spare some change for our Macho Man and Savior

Betsy DeVos had a "touch decision" to make, so naturally the woman who's brother bribed her way into the position, decided the nation's most vulnerable were the ones who would need to sacrifice their funding.

• Sad 1

40 minutes ago, visionary said:

Of the 1.6 billion allotted for this "campaign strategy" what percentage will be funneled to Russian bot farming companies?

2 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Betsy DeVos had a "touch decision" to make, so naturally the woman who's brother bribed her way into the position, decided the nation's most vulnerable were the ones who would need to sacrifice their funding.

Her brother is a piece of work for sure.