brandymac27

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

Posted (edited)

The Emolument's Clause. Another item I am no scholar in.  I have read a little about it, but have no idea how accurately it is followed.  It wouldn't surprise me if past Presidents ignored it or found crafty loopholes to get around it. Trump seems to be doing neither however, and just blatantly continuing to profit off his position in the oval office.

The question I have though is how interpretative is it versus cut & dry?  On the surface it would seem it is just another rule/regulation that Trump can't seem to care less about following, but maybe it is because he is legally getting around it the way wealthy folks do when it comes to just about anything. 

Edited by NoCalMike

Only Trump can solve every problem. He told us so it must be true. 

Just a little while ago, I heard from a reputable legal source that the POTUS must ask Congress for any exception to the Emoluments Clause. 

ESLT? (ExtremeSkinsLegalTeam)  🤩

I dont even know how to address white people who are upset over black people being upset over slavery. Honestly. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Used to think that one of his delusions was the voice of his father in his head taunting him. 

Thinking these days he hears McCain or references to McCain by an imaginary voice over and over. 'he's a war hero, you're a draft dodger", "you'll never be honored the way he is" 

Why does America deserve credit for ending slavery exactly? Denmark ended the practice in the late 1700s. The English 1830s. America? Still has not ended slavery. About 1% of our populus are still slaves. 

2 hours ago, Llevron said:

I dont even know how to address white people who are upset over black people being upset over slavery. Honestly. 

They should just get over it.

4 hours ago, Hersh said:

Only Trump can solve every problem. He told us so it must be true. 

And every problem that’s been solved has been because of Trump. And every problem he’s tried to solve has been solved. All of this also according to Trump.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2