Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

So the White House released the official transcript of VP Pence’s bomb of a speech at the Munich forum.  They had the gall to insert “(Applause)” at the two points in the speech where Pence was met with dead silence.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-vice-president-pence-2019-munich-security-conference-munich-germany/

5 hours ago, Dan T. said:

So the White House released the official transcript of VP Pence’s bomb of a speech at the Munich forum.  They had the gall to insert “(Applause)” at the two points in the speech where Pence was met with dead silence.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-vice-president-pence-2019-munich-security-conference-munich-germany/

Two explanations I can think of. 

1). But, in the script, there was applause. 

2). Fox News released a version that had applause in it. 

25 minutes ago, Bang said:

lol "respect" these people

**** this entire administration and anyone who supports it. 

Sorry,, piling on. 

I'm open for suggestions on better ways of burying the stench of so much ****.

~Bang

Nawww, can't bury stench deep enough, I am in favor of of woodchipper > composting > fertilizing New Mexico and inviting immigrants in to farm it into a garden spot

13 hours ago, Burgold said:

I will say as the son and grandson of Holocaust survivors I would have a huge difficulty forgiving anyone , even a friend, who accepted child interment camps as okay. That's probably be a deal breaker. There are several things that Trump has done and championed that impact how I look at those who support him. You say to yourself, "How can you be a part of that! How can you be okay with that! Who are you if you stand by knowing he did that!

In the past, I have disagreed with Bush, Clinton, Reagan, Obama... you name it, but have friends across the spectrum who have supported all of these guys. I enjoy debating with friends from all sorts of ideologies, learning from them and teaching them. Sometimes, they've been proven right. Often, I have.

Trump's a bit different. It's not simply a matter of disagreeing with economic policy, enviornmental policy, education policy, foreign policy, etc. It's that he engages in actions that are outright unqualified evil. He has gone out of his way to defend, quote, and prop up evil actors. So, it becomes really tough to see how someone can support Trump because he represents evil.... and bad, awful, destructive, really stupid ideas.

Evil?!  You all are definitely not seeing the same POTUS as I am, although that's been obvious since I decided to come back to check out the forum.  What's so evil about what he's done since being elected?  "Actions that are outright unqualified evil".  Makes no sense.

16 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Oh really? Is this a principal of yours, showing respect for the POTUS?

And how do I reconcile this with the fact that you voted for a man that spent 8 years badmouthing the President and perpetuating bull**** conspiracy theories about his nationality? It’s almost like you’re full of it. Like you don’t believe anything that you claim to believe and just say **** because it sounds better than “-R good... -D bad”.

Don't even go down that path.  Assuming you voted for Hillary, we all know what she did, and holy hell, she's "still" not in jail!  Trump was TV personality during those years and what the hell do you think is happening to Trump right now, and for no reason.  I'm not full of anything other than respect for Trump the President.  I could care less what he did before 2016.

1 minute ago, Force1958 said:

Don't even go down that path.  Assuming you voted for Hillary, we all know what she did, and holy hell, she's "still" not in jail!  Trump was TV personality during those years and what the hell do you think is happening to Trump right now, and for no reason.  I'm not full of anything other than respect for Trump the President.  I could care less what he did before 2016.

And yet you have NO idea why everyone is calling you the problem.

Unreal.

~Bang

17 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

I'm fine with folks posting stuff and defending Trump, but if they bring that MAGA bull****, I'm not going to respond well to it. I have a zero tolerance for sloped forehead garbage that I refuse to tolerate or even entertain. If he wants to explain and defend a policy that's fine, it's just not what we see too often.

But then with Trump as a walking blathering contradiction it's almost impossible to defend a position he's taking because he's all over the place, and none of his positions are in line with the Conservatism that the GOP says they prize. All we get instead is cultish behavior or naive denial from happless whelps pretending to be informed.

You're confusing anybody that comes in here with conservative views as "bringing MAGA bull****" and that's not fair.  "Sloped forehead garbage".  Wow.

16 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

Defending Trump is fine, if you truly believe that what he is doing is helping the country.  What doesn't fly though is just copy n pasting a list of things you would commonly hear said on a Fox News program, and cite that as proof.  

This seems to be a common theme from you, and others.  I'm "not" doing that here.  I'm stating my thoughts on the matters at hand.  Holy ****, I don't make things up.  As far as Fox goes, I could say the same thing to the Trump haters and pulling info from that network.  It does go both ways.

14 hours ago, redskinss said:

If you had any ability for self reflection (which I doubt) you'd realize that if you are forced to chase after friends at all much less ones who apparently abandoned you several years ago then the problem is most likely yours.

You've never reached out to someone you thought was a friend after some time had gone by?  If you say no I'd find that hard to believe.  It was petty and childish to have done what they did.  Not so much announcing they will no longer by my friend, but putting in writing all the hateful words about myself and family simply over a presidential election.  Some of you had said "well it sounds like they really weren't your friends".  That's not the case here.  

11 minutes ago, Bang said:

And yet you have NO idea why everyone is calling you the problem.

Unreal.

~Bang

So you're saying 63 million people "are a problem"!?  Nice.  I guess I should expect that coming from a 99.99 percent group of Trump haters.

15 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

Seriously??!? What about the....................<deep breath> no, walk away Dave, walk away.........................

No, go ahead, I want to hear it.  Nobody else is holding back, why should you?

maybe you should quit crying about yourself and wonder why "just a presidential election" is causing such visceral reactions in such close friends.

Perhaps some reflection on what they are trying to say instead of deflecting their obvious concerns with being 'filled up' with respect for a bad to criminal president and don't care about anything that makes him what he is.

You say that they were your friends when others suggest perhaps they really were not..   ever consider the side of that they are talking about is you?

Clearly you're not much of a friend when you can't try to hear what is driving such close people away.

~Bang

4 minutes ago, Force1958 said:

Honestly? Because it gets to the point where it just feels like piling on, just being allowed to be a bully because it's a majority opinion and I don't want to be "that guy"

3 minutes ago, Force1958 said:

So you're saying 63 million people "are a problem"!? 

Yes.

Think that isn't possible? Think it's not something to be concerned over when a cult of personality displaying traits of authoritarinism gets 63 million people to buy into their bull?
Do you think none of the world existed prior to 2016?

You should go look at it. Try to learn from it.

~Bang

10 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

My point is that this country won’t even apologize for their atrocities. It is not at all interested in creating policy that brings about equity because It’s not interested in saying it was terrible.

This is me still learning, but most of what I understand about countries apologizing is them. It wanting to so it either.  Canada recently did for something believe, say we did, I'd have zero expectations anyone else would then come right behind us, we should be prepared for that, or it getting bushed off as not good enough.

10 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

I don’t need tokenism. I need actual policy and progress. We had Obama for 8 years and dude was basically what we had the prior 50 years minus the criminality in his administration. If Hillary was elected, I’m sure she would have continued the tradition of the American President.

CE06D3AF-937A-4FB6-8B30-ABA5CFC64516.jpeg

This isnt about you being wrong, Benning, if I post a graph showing a step decline in police killings against blacks, I dont think it's right to counter that the ratio of unarmed blacks to unarmed whites hasnt changed and say theres no progress.  Theres also not enough police stats to prove that, which doesnt mean it's not a problem, jus not right to say we've gotten nowhere with this.  The Ferguson and Baltimore investigation show otherwise, expect more of those with a other democratic administration. 

14 minutes ago, Force1958 said:

So you're saying 63 million people "are a problem"!?  Nice.  I guess I should expect that coming from a 99.99 percent group of Trump haters.

This post goes beyond “thoughts about issues” and ventures into “asking for flames” 

And again....

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."

One side posts gross numbers, the other counters with percentages, neither one advances understanding of the issue. Both may be accurate without addressing any underlying truth.

Just because things have gotten better doesn't mean they are ok, it is just less bad than it used to be, hardly a source of pride or consolation. That doesn't mitigate the fact that things HAVE gotten better, so someone is hearing it.

Relations between the police and the populace are lousy, for a variety of reasons and IMO most of the loudest voices have their own agenda (which usually entails riding the issue like a pony for the sake of attention). This to me is another one of those issues that gets a lot of attention, a lot of noise but very little progress to solve anything, because (in my cynical, skeptical POV) if it were solved there'd be nothing to "sell" to anyone, much like the immigration "debate".

47 minutes ago, Force1958 said:

Evil?!  You all are definitely not seeing the same POTUS as I am, although that's been obvious since I decided to come back to check out the forum.  What's so evil about what he's done since being elected?  "Actions that are outright unqualified evil".  Makes no sense.

Is it piling on if the poster asks for it?  

Here's one:  Making it a matter of government policy to kidnap children, ship them off to undisclosed locations, and then intentionally lose the records of where you sent them, as part of an intentional policy of handing out punishment that hasn't been provided for in the law, and without any due process.  

44 minutes ago, Force1958 said:

Assuming you voted for Hillary, we all know what she did, and holy hell, she's "still" not in jail!

Yes.  We all know what she did.  

During her four years as Secretary of State, approximately 100 times, her or one of her subordinates used one email address when they should have used a different one.  

And, when she wasn't a government employee, she and her ex-President husband ran a charitable foundation which spent 98% of the money it took in on actually performing charitable work.  

55 minutes ago, Force1958 said:

They already have, you are either too clueless to understand. Or choose to remain ignorant.

Archived