Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

"Teach".

no bigger waste of time.  Again, none of this is new. It's been a long slide, and reason has been tried, tried, tried, and then tried again.

All we see is a repetition of the same ****... someone else said it before.. all we are seeing are talking points that have been proven to be lies again and again.

No one is trying to engage and learn.

"Gee, I think i will engage liberals with an open mind and willingness to learn from their point of view" said no Trumpster ever.

I believe one of the phrases that they thought was so funny was "**** your feelings".

Sounds about right.

~Bang

21 hours ago, Heisenberg said:

You're literally repeating talking points that have been proven as complete fabrications and then trying to act like you want to have an honest conversation.

It doesn't really work like that.

That's your opinion, but that's not what I'm doing.  Trump's achievements are real, not fake.  What have I said that's a fabrication?

20 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

Voting for Trump in 2016 is one thing........(I will avoid going there for now......)

Voting to re-elect him is an entirely other thing.

Especially if the Dems do what they always do which is shed any possible candidate that is seen as progressive.

If Joe Biden ends up as Trump's challenger, there is little to no excuse for anyone claiming to be "middle of the road" to even entertain the idea of voting for Trump unless they are lying about being "middle of the road"

Even though I consider myself to be "middle of the road" there's still no way I'd vote a Dem for POTUS.  Would any of you that identify yourselves to be Dem vote for a Repub in the future?  

20 hours ago, Llevron said:

He was joking lol

I was not joking.

21 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Image result for joke over the head

I'm 60, I don't get jokes...

21 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

We don’t have “open borders” and we don’t have a “crisis” at the Southern border.

But...we DO HAVE a reality TV president that has made racist fear-mongering and dog-whistling the central theme of his campaign.  And that strategy is very effective with low-income, low-education, rural white voters.

Hey, I've said it before, don't listen to Trump about the crisis at the border, listen to the Border officers and DHS.  There is a crisis at the border wrt drugs and people getting into our country illegally.  It needs to stop and it looks like it will partially be addressed with the budget being approved, a veil attempt at border security funding though.  Restrictions per town and only providing a fifth of what was required.  That's ok though, a national emergency will be declared today and it'll get done like it should be.

Not wanting terrorists getting into our country is not being racist.  

Oh, and if only 1 person crosses the border illegally that's 1 too many and justifies the installation of the 600 miles of barrier recommended by DHS and Border Security.

5 minutes ago, Force1958 said:

Once again, living in a fact-free world. 

Even analysis from right wing think tanks using government data shows that this is a non-existent problem. 

For instance, the chance of an American being murdered in a terrorist attack caused by a refugee is 1 in 3.64 billion per year while the chance of being murdered in an attack committed by an illegal immigrant is an astronomical 1 in 10.9 billion per year. By contrast, the chance of being murdered by a tourist on a B visa, the most common tourist visa, is 1 in 3.9 million per year.

https://www.cato.org/publications/policy-analysis/terrorism-immigration-risk-analysis

A dumb wall on the southern border will solve absolutely nothing. 

Wasting billions of dollars on a remedy that doesn’t solve the problem is the height of insanity. But please tell us more about how you love “small government”, yet support the most ridiculous waste of tax payer money on bull****.

1 minute ago, No Excuses said:

Even analysis from right wing think tanks using government data shows that this is a non-existent problem. 

https://www.cato.org/publications/policy-analysis/terrorism-immigration-risk-analysis

What's the odds of being killed by an American?

i think it was a Chris Rock routine:

This country last year spent 500 Billion dollars on defense. 

Just think of that. 500 billion dollars. To defend us from the Russians. 

When was the last time a Russian broke into your car and stole the stereo?  

For 500 billion dollars, I want somebody to protect me from Americans. 

8 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Wasting billions of dollars on a remedy that doesn’t solve the problem is the height of insanity. But please tell us more about how you love “small government”, yet support the most ridiculous waste of tax payer money on bull****.

PH_2018.11.27_Unauthorized-Immigration-Estimates_1-01.png

The numbers crossing into our country illegally is falling, that's awesome, but they're still getting in, that's bad.  The wall will "help" to further reduce those numbers, like the wall has done where it's been installed in the past.

17 minutes ago, Force1958 said:

What have I said that's a fabrication?

It keeps getting pointed out and you keep asking the same question...

Even though I consider myself to be "middle of the road"

What are the values you have that you most associate with liberals?

Hey, I've said it before, don't listen to Trump about the crisis at the border, listen to the Border officers and DHS.  There is a crisis at the border wrt drugs and people getting into our country illegally.  It needs to stop and it looks like it will partially be addressed with the budget being approved, a veil attempt at border security funding though.  Restrictions per town and only providing a fifth of what was required.  That's ok though, a national emergency will be declared today and it'll get done like it should be.

Oh, and if only 1 person crosses the border illegally that's 1 too many and justifies the installation of the 600 miles of barrier recommended by DHS and Border Security.

You think 1 personal justifies spending 25 billion or more on a wall? I mean, if that’s your opinion have at it. Personally, i think it is dumb to say a wall has zero effect. Right now, people can just stroll right across. A wall would make it more difficult for those people to get here.  Could they dig tunnels or fly here? Sure, but a wall would make it harder for an iillegal immigrant.  It’s not racist to want to keep illegal immigrants out of the country BUT donald trump made it about race when he grouped them all as rapists and killers and drug mules.  

The question shouldnt be does a wall have an affect, it should be does it have an affect greater than alternatives. I’m on the fence but i’d say probably no, the thing is a wall once it’s built is a deterrent for a decade, where as you have to continually spend on technology.

But regardless of all that, trump couldn’t get it done. He had plenty of opportunity and he swindled it. He lost. He should move on.

Hi

I'm a terrorist. I am in Asia, looking to get to America.

Choice 1. Go to Mexico, join a caravan, walk a couple hundred miles and try to sneak in across a guarded border, or through the checkpoints. I will let myself be smuggled in a truck, or hike across miles of scrubland in the heat. Lots of kids. lots of scared people. Lots of uncertainty. what will i do if Border patrol catches the truck or spots us as we try to cross?
I'll have to start again, or, i will likely be caught outright once they figure out i am not a Mexican and am from Whateverstan, and my entire plot is sunk.

Choice 2; i fly to Vancouver. Nice place. i rent a truck or i have a buddy provide me with a rugged vehicle that doesn't need pavement under it's wheels.

I get in the vehicle and i drive east a few hundred miles. Listen to the radio. Catch up on a jihadist podcast or two.
When i want, I turn right and cross the longest unguarded border on planet earth and soon i am driving through Upstate Washington or through miles of empty Idaho or Montana..

Choice 3: i buy an easily gotten fake identity and fly into NYC

Hmmm...  which one would I choose?

Trump and his minions believe the hardest and most perilous route that is covered with people looking for him specifically due to propaganda induced fear makes the most sense.

Now, i know the whole class already knows the answer, but as usual, we all have to move at the pace of the slowest individual. As we know, often (100% of the time) when presented with absolute facts and common sense logic backed up by reams of data.. well, they just decide they know better anyway because Tucker ****ing Carlson and Anne Coulter are their preferred teachers.

~Bang

If there was a strong Dem majority in the House and at least 57 Dems in the Senate, I would consider a GOP President. if the above were true, the GOP platform would also be more centric than today.

I don't see how anyone on both sides can't recognize Trump is many standard deviations off of Presidential norms.

I still am a registered GOP member, but the party lost me between 09 and 11 with their demonization of Obama. GOP continued support for racism - which appeared to fuel demonization of Obama and Trump backlash, income inequality and the way they continue to address the health care crisis - ignoring it and trusting in free market as well as college tuition and housing cost crisis -- judgement veiled under tough luck sympathy.

I wont forget the Paul-Romney characterization of lower class as takers and companies as job creators. A really dark way of viewing who you represemt. On fhe face of these real crises the GOP agenda was another wealth transfering tax cut, which will blow the deficit so they can cut govt spending. There's more.... both parties have dumb BS - I don't get green new deal but GOP Trump love affair towers over everything else.

3 minutes ago, Hersh said:

One illegal being one too many and that justifying the wall and the billions of dollars it would cost is racist AF. 

true, but it is millions here....not one.

it would be better/cheaper to just adjust laws

1 hour ago, No Excuses said:

Can't really argue with ignorance and FOX viewers. They do not live in the real world.

Why do illegals come?

jobs for one,, to escape gangs and drug cartels is another.

What is the source of the problem?
is it the people who come knowing there are unscrupulous Americans (like the President)  who will hire the illegal for pennies on the dollar and fire Americans to do it and make himself richer?

Or is it the unscrupulous American (like our President) who will hire the illegal over an American who needs enough money to survive in America?
What is the source of the problem?

as far as drugs go...  i am so deeply disappointed in so-called 'conservatives' who fail utterly at understanding the most basic of building blocks of capitalism.

FAIL. You people are supposed to be conservatives and you absolutely FAIL at understanding the FIRST PLANK IN YOUR ****ING PLATFORM.

Supply only exists because of DEMAND.

So who is the problem? The seller, or the buyer demanding the product? WHICH is your source of the problem?
(Use your old high school math. Bob has ten widgets. If no one wants widgets, how many can Bob sell? None, Bob is an idiot, Bob created supply without any demand and is now stuck with ten useless widgets)

Answer up, trumpy. Tell me how the **** a WALL will stop DEMAND. Use your super conservative free market powers and figure it out. Tell me how Captain Hairball (the business expert) expects you to believe the entire thing works BACKWARDS in this case, especially when the demand is being created by people who are addicts. Not just folks who like a convenient product.. ADDICTS.

The Pharma companies who are in bed with your masters are turning Americans into junkies at epidemic rates.  Is there any doubt of this? Is there any argument over this? of course not. Listening to any discussion on the opioid problem will tell you where the majority of junkies are getting their first hit.

Waste money on a wall, and the demand still exists, and will continue to exist because specifically we create junkies here at home with companies using predatory practices to hook people on expensive drugs for as long as they can. Pills..  you know, if the doctor cuts off the scrip,, and the junkie goes out and buys 100 Oxys off the street, the Pharma company doesn't give a ****, they still sold the pills. Thy profit regardless of whether the junky is getting it legally or illegally. If a pharmacy gets robbed and thousands of pills are stolen, what do they care? Pills still sold to the pharmacy. Demand satisfied..  too bad a junky stole it. Order some more.

for a moment, an attempt at reason. I've said this a thousand times if I have said it once. These people who demand your fealty, demand you unquestioning defense of everything they do,, they use you. Up in the rare air where these people circulate with CEOs of billion dollar pharma companies and their deeply pocketed lobbies, they don't care how the money flows in,, so long as it does. The fact they expect you to be so blind to such obviousness should be galling to you. tThat they expect you to believe utter fantasies that go directly against the grain of the most sacred tenet in all of conservatism. If you cut off supply, demand goes away. It's absolutely backwards. it should anger you as much as it has angered me (a former member of the GOP) that they have absolutely no respect for your intelligence. They in fact expect you to act as told, to ignore common sense, to ignore everything you should know about what being a 'conservative' is. They piss on you and tell you it's raining.

These people lie to you continually. They feed you ludicrous bull**** that flies in the face of facts when every single bit of data there is says otherwise. 

And you take it. You accept it. You actively work to not see it, and believe me,, if a person still can't see them for what they are, they have been working VERY hard at ignoring the mountains and mountains of evidence that says otherwise.

You don't become a liberal by casting off liars and con men. You can hold conservative values and still know a lie when proven to be a lie.

You say you want to come here and engage and try to learn something.

Here is a start off point. Google "trump lies", and start to read. In fact, google anything you think you know based of of what Trump and his traitors have told you, and you will find out that 99% of it is bull****, and that he is very likely a criminal, and very likely a traitor.
No matter what,,  if you actually look at him and compare his lie and his actions to the demands of the rank and file Americans who's anger over things put him into office... you will find that he participates happily in every single thing that these voters hate. He IS what they hate, and they absolutely fail to see it.
One of my favorite things is when they tell me "He tells it like it is", when almost everything he says is proven to be a lie. In fact he is such a habitual liar that yesterday we read that people in his circle think he actually believes what he says.
he tells lies, and your crowd thinks he's "telling it like it is"... when he literally does the exact opposite... and his own staff thinks he's delusional.

How does that stand with anyone who wants any respect as a thinking person? 

~Bang

Archived