Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

I still can’t believe this is reality.

I feel like this is some Man in the High Castle alternate reality and im just out here looking for tapes showing the true timeline we were supposed to belong in where JFK wasn't killed and serves two terms then RFK succeeds him for two terms and we never get Nixon or Reagan as a result. MLK was never shot either. The country and world are entirely unrecognizable by todays standards due to these changes with the lives of Americans being substantially better, wealthier, happier with more opportunity and equality for all. 

17 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I feel like this is some Man in the High Castle alternate reality and im just out here looking for tapes showing the true timeline we were supposed to belong in where JFK wasn't killed and serves two terms then RFK succeeds him for two terms and we never get Nixon or Reagan as a result. MLK was never shot either. The country and world are entirely unrecognizable by todays standards due to these changes with the lives of Americans being substantially better, wealthier, happier with more opportunity and equality for all. 

How the Redskins doing in that reality?

And did they ever play in RFK?

2 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I still can’t believe this is reality.

I was talking about this very thought today with my neighbor who's from Vermont. Minus the Man in the High Castle reference. Everything skewed way off kilter with JFK's assassination.

33 minutes ago, China said:

Yeah, but with a country you can't just declare bankruptcy, like the Donald has done repeatedly with his businesses.

Just pointing out that Candidate Trump proposed doing exactly that.  

When asked by a reporter what he intended to do about the national debt, his response was that we should look into whether the people we owe money to would accept partial payment.  

Archived