brandymac27

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, clietas said:

No hamberders tho?

 

How un American. Now I really wanna see his birth certificate 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did Ben Shapiro really say something along the lines of Baby hitler shouldn’t be aborted, I’m not sure what to even think about that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heard some talking head on Fox this morning. (No clue who. Black man.). Things I learned:

 

Trump should have used the shutdown to fire the entire TSA and replace them with a corporation. 

 

The Tea Party were not extreme, but were simply fighting against an unconstitutional power grab by a power mad executive. Whereas the current Democrats are demanding things forbidden by the constitution. 

 

The average Federal worker make make twice as much as the average American worker. 

 

 

Edited by Larry
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i've seen a compilation of over a dozen different times in the last month where he does his crazy-scary shtick with the "women being bound by tape (he keeps changing the description of the tape and how it's used for cripe's sake) and gagged and driven in vans and cars, turning right and left, wherever they see it, and come into america..."

 

seriously

 

the guy has long belonged with the criminally insane, but he's super rich and uber powerful instead, which actually describes much of this admin, i guess

 

wtg usa

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah i saw hugh dimbulb hewitt on mtp...he's not the mindless lunkhead lou dobbs is, but close enough often enough....jeez where do they find these guys and how do they last so long...but even better was mulvaney on fox....peddling this bs about how a lot of congressional dems are "secretly" telling him and don how much they like what the pres is doing...the sheer mindlessness that seems to be so acceptable to that side is really quite the deal

 

 

i'll keep working on my finger snap....

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Fox radio folk really do luv how Trump handled the shutdown. Makes no real sense. 

 

Oh and pass whatever Hughs smokin this way. A war with Venezuela sounds like itll be a real unifying America moment. Uh huh.

Edited by clietas
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, clietas said:

The Fox radio folk really do luv how Trump handled the shutdown. Makes no real sense. 

 

They are for real the party of "Anti dem/lib" and not much else. They know the only bad guy their base can agree on are the dems/libs so they will play that card until they cant. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, clietas said:

. A war with Venezuela sounds like itll be a real unifying America moment. Uh huh.

 

What percentage of Trumps base can find Venezuela on a map?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just wanted to say another **** YOU TRUMP because today I started filing my taxes and will be going from getting like $2800 federal to owing $150.  I haven't done state yet so hopefully I get something back.  I usually get like $600 or so back in state so I'm hoping I at least break even, but I'm waiting for another form before I do the rest.

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Corcaigh said:

 

What percentage of Trumps base can find Venezuela on a map?

 

I wanna say like 40%. Thats prolly way to generous tho. 

 

I'll admit I struggle with some South American geography. Like Uruguay and Paraguay. Or all the Guianas and Guyana.

 

I know where Venezuela is only because of how much Risk I played as a kid. Thanks Hasbro.

Edited by clietas
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, clietas said:

 

I wanna say like 40%. Thats prolly way to generous tho. 

 

I'll admit I struggle with some South American geography. Like Uruguay and Paraguay. Or all the Guianas and Guyana.

 

I know where Venezuela is only because of how much Risk I played as a kid. Thanks Hasbro.

 

I watched a ton of that Carmen SanDiego show as a kid.  I had South America down cold but couldn't get Africa or Asia straight beyond the easy countries.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, purbeast said:

I just wanted to say another **** YOU TRUMP because today I started filing my taxes and will be going from getting like $2800 federal to owing $150.  I haven't done state yet so hopefully I get something back.  I usually get like $600 or so back in state so I'm hoping I at least break even, but I'm waiting for another form before I do the rest.

I went from usually owing to getting $237 back.  So it sounds like we do break even.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.