Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

(Although, jokes aside, let's face it that if Trump had served them a seven course chef's meal, people would be attacking him for that, too.)  

(Oh, and how long before we find out that "Trump paid for it with his own money" isn't true?)  

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

It's statements like these that harken me back to those old ass Magic School Bus episodes... Like what would be inside this dudes brain if Ms Frizzle were to take the class on a field trip deep into his dome. 🤔

Its would be the most disappointing episode ever. 

35 minutes ago, Larry said:

(Oh, and how long before we find out that "Trump paid for it with his own money" isn't true?)  

He absolutely paid for this with the money he stole from an orphanage full of cancer ridden bunny rabbits. 

And if that sounds unrealistic it's only because bunnies dont get cancer. (Right!?)

Feel bad for Clemson’s strength and conditioning coach. Spends his life pushing these guys to peak physical condition and instilling the virtue of heathly eating into a bunch of teenagers when they arrive on campus.  Then ****ing POTUS is lke, your reward is a double QP with cheese, eat up fatboys. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

It's statements like these that harken me back to those old ass Magic School Bus episodes... Like what would be inside this dudes brain if Ms Frizzle were to take the class on a field trip deep into his dome. 🤔

I can't stand Trump, but I think the fast food spread is cool.  If I'd walked into a room with all that food when I was in college I would have been in heaven. 

I was a college athlete and when we traveled, parents would host dinners for us which was all chicken, fish, pasta, salad etc.  When my parents hosted one I asked for and got tacos.  My teammates were pumped about it.  

24 minutes ago, drowland said:

I can't stand Trump, but I think the fast food spread is cool.  If I'd walked into a room with all that food when I was in college I would have been in heaven. 

I was a college athlete and when we traveled, parents would host dinners for us which was all chicken, fish, pasta, salad etc.  When my parents hosted one I asked for and got tacos.  My teammates were pumped about it.  

Oh yeah...Big Macs that have been sitting out at room temperature for a three hour photo shoot are awesome.

8 minutes ago, drowland said:

It's a true testament to all the crazy stuff he's done while in office that its not as embarrassing as it should be, and overall more funny than anything else.

That building has thrown some of the most lavish parties and feasts that involved many of the most powerful people in history.

To see him smiling in front of @ixcuincle's equivalent of Gilmore's "Happy Place" (basically a bunch of elegantly presented McChickens and Big mac's in a stylish ballroom with goblets of Pepsi or some ****) is very unfortunate.

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

So what is “American” food anyway? Or is that another topic?

There is no such thing....

Archived