brandymac27

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

I woke up from a nap and heard most of it , since the bedroom is near the living room.

Sounded fake. If he really had balls, he would've declared an emergency.

What will his Fox and Right Wing Radio masters tell him now?

Posted (edited)

#MAGA

Edited by Chew

^^^ The only part of that that I think he wouldn't actually say is the "I dont want to brag part". He would totally say he did it faster than anyone ever thought possible lol

• Haha 1

our porcine potus is oinking up quite the squeal-fest this morning prior to making another installment of "when pigs fly" 

pompeo's praising the saudis, minuchin's explaining the key lifting of sanctions on deriproska, and 95% of elected gopers in congress are as ****-filled and useless/disgusting as the head swine himself

i restate a former vent, originally from my younger days: trump and a tragically long list of trump-connected folks can not suffer any fate too horrible, too quickly...so i'm not negotiating anymore either :D

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

It's weird how some members of the GOP only now seem to get the idea that Trump doesn't understand foreign policy.  What exactly has Trump ever said or done to display that he once did understand it?

45 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

It's weird how some members of the GOP only now seem to get the idea that Trump doesn't understand foreign policy.  What exactly has Trump ever said or done to display that he once did understand it?

I think they've gotten the idea all along. They're not deaf or blind. They're complicit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

12 minutes ago, Chachie said:

I think they've gotten the idea all along. They're not deaf or blind. They're complicit.

Damn straight they are.

Every single alarm that could be sounded was rung. Every single reason why he would be the disaster he is was laid out in detail that predicted many of the exact issues we are now dealing with.

And none of them gave a damn, and in fact the more you laid in front of them the more they resisted, and further they dug in to their ignorance and hate.
The further he went, they happily went with him.

They knew exactly what they wanted..  the fact they are dupes and suckers who fell for it all is no excuse at all.

Never forget them for what they have done, and the 'reasoning' they used to justify it.
No matter how much they may say they turn on Trump, they will only turn when their propaganda tells them to, and they will not turn to truth, they will turn to the next con man propped up to destroy this nation and fleece it's people.

The congress that has swum alongside..  let's see what Mueller turns out, and then decide their complicity in that mess.. and the threat should be on the table. Ferret them out.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Going to go out on a limb that some of those keep politics out if sports types will keep quiet.

Please no. Why would CBS try to ruin Superbowl Sunday?

58 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Going to go out on a limb that some of those keep politics out if sports types will keep quiet.

Is the NFL still having trouble finding somebody willing to do the halftime show?  

51 minutes ago, Larry said:

Is the NFL still having trouble finding somebody willing to do the halftime show?  

I heard they booked Beto having his prostate exam.