Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

So AMI, parent company of the National Inquirer, is off the hook as far as prosecution goes. That’s too bad. But I hope that , in return they are made to fully cooperate with prosecutors. 

Who knows what other “catch and kill” stories David Pecker paid for to help his pal Donald Trump. 

2 hours ago, Dan T. said:

So AMI, parent company of the National Inquirer, is off the hook as fast as prosecution goes. That’s too bad. But I hope that , in return they are made to fully cooperate with prosecutors. 

Who knows what other “catch and kill” stories David Pecker paid for to help his pal Donald Trump. 

This jogged my memory about the safe Pecker supposedly had at AMI with lots of catch and kill stuff related to Trump (as well as other celebrities) from over the years, that they cleaned out when the McDougal story started coming out. Hopefully that stuff hasn't been destroyed. A lot of people might be a little nervous with that news today.

This was from back in August, about the safe:

https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-national-enquirer-trump-vault-20180823-story.html

Archived