Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

"Wouldn’t it have been nice if we got Osama Bin Laden a lot sooner than that. Wouldn’t it have been nice?"

Who the **** is saying it wouldn't have been? Besides one of the many voices in the Presidents head.

No **** it'd a been nice ta get OBL sooner. Like really nice. Really really nice.

Some people were actually working towards that goal. Not playing game show host and pretend self made billionaire. 

16 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I'm hoping military members, who largely from my understanding vote repub, will care and it will effect their votes accordingly for the next half decade. 

Trump hinted about finally visiting some troops....somewhere....soon. In that interview with Wallace, he suggested that he hasn't gone somewhat due to him being opposed to the Iraq War. Which is stupid logic......Obama voted against the war in the Senate, but visited troops there three months after taking office.

I think he is taking sufficient heat between blowing off Paris and Arlington Cemetary and now a pointless argument with McRaven that he feels he finally has to make some gesture, and I bet it happens during one of the upcoming holidays. But nothing surprises me anymore. 

9 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I'm hoping military members, who largely from my understanding vote repub, will care and it will effect their votes accordingly for the next half decade. 

Hope, though. 

I used to think this also.  But the numbers weren't as far right as I would have thought.

In addition to its ideological moderation, the Army is not as partisan as popularly portrayed. Whereas 65 percent of Americans think of themselves as either Republican or Democrat (— These figures may be dated. More current polling based on registrations during the primaries have Democrats at 30% and Republicans at 23%, totaling 55% . —), according to the Annenberg survey, my study shows that only 43 percent of the military identifies with one of the two major political parties. Two out of three officers consider themselves either Republican or Democrat, but only 37 percent of enlisted personnel do so.

https://www.quora.com/Why-does-the-military-overwhelmingly-vote-Republican

There is probably better articles.  I'm making dinner so I didn't look too hard.  But I have read that it is usually around 65% lean right.  Not a small amount but less than I thought.

Anyways, whether they be military or not, Trump supporters will continue to do what they do.  If they haven't left him yet, they never will.

3 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I used to think this also.  But the numbers weren't as far right as I would have thought.

https://www.quora.com/Why-does-the-military-overwhelmingly-vote-Republican

There is probably better articles.  I'm making dinner so I didn't look too hard.  But I have read that it is usually around 65% lean right.  Not a small amount but less than I thought.

Anyways, whether they be military or not, Trump supporters will continue to do what they do.  If they haven't left him yet, they never will.

Probably right. I have just never seen a President disrespect you guy so directly before. 

I feel like you are making spaghetti. Tell me I'm right. 

4 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

In news that won't be discussed after today.

Amazing how they harass Hilary over emails, and yet they turn around and do the same exact **** and act like their **** doesn't stink and are above the law. 

To play their game:

LOCK HER UP!!!

3 minutes ago, clietas said:

Lock her up!!!!

Lol beat me to it!

Archived