Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

55 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I posted that Trumpybear commercial a few weeks ago.  Another poster even tried to convince me it was fake.  Ya'll need to read more.

49 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

And I posted it last xmas after seeing it on sam bee's show back then. 

Keep up! :D

I had no idea its that old lol. Hell, I thought it was fake and even prank called the damn 800 number in the commercial to verify it ?

Was visiting my folks over the summer when I first saw the trumpy bear commercial. I about died laughing. My dad looked at me like wtf you haven't seen that yet. Said itd been out for awhile.

Im still really tempted to get one. Im sure Trump gets a piece o the action tho. So its a no go. Maybe Republican Santa will get me one for my Happy Holidays present. 

6 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Psssst...Kellyanne and all tbe rest of the ****ing morons who will repeat her talking point.....speeding up IS ALTERING!!!!!

It's simply a variation on the theme of "Well, yeah, the entire top level of my campaign cleared their schedules so that they could meet with a representative of the Russian Government, for the stated purpose of negotiating what the Russian government was going to do to help our campaign, and what we would do in return to receive that help. And the candidate himself bragged that the meeting was successful, hours later. But there wasn't any collusion"

6 hours ago, Busch1724 said:

I thought for sure Trumpy Bear was fake news, but hell Walmart is selling them for $56.85. Guess it's the perfect place for it. Plus Snopes says it's true. What a great Christmas present. Yes I said Christmas!

I wonder if it’s flammable. 

14 hours ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

I don't see them turning on him. They'll pretend they were never with him. But nobody who is diehard for Donny is going to all the sudden stand in lines for a rally that rips on his failures. 

Nixon won re-election in a landslide and yet no one in that generation admits they voted for him.

17 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Nixon won re-election in a landslide and yet no one in that generation admits they voted for him.

Ahhh, but something has changed........the troll army leaves their immutable digital fingerprints all over the place, they just can't help but screech out their warped loyalties on every platform, it has gotten WAY harder to just slink back into the shadows and pretend it never happened. 

49 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Half of this country would enroll at Trump University.

Wonder what the admission requirements were for it. I'm guessing asshole, but maybe if the university gets a reboot the new requirements would be dumbass. That would make Red Forman proud. 

14 hours ago, clietas said:

Was visiting my folks over the summer when I first saw the trumpy bear commercial. I about died laughing. My dad looked at me like wtf you haven't seen that yet. Said itd been out for awhile.

Im still really tempted to get one. Im sure Trump gets a piece o the action tho. So its a no go. Maybe Republican Santa will get me one for my Happy Holidays present. 

I'd be worried it's something dark in nature... Akin to the Marker from Dead Space. Wouldn't wanna touch it.

Can just picture everyone in his admin having some kindy of creepy ass Trumpy Bear sanctum in their houses

10 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I'd be worried it's something dark in nature... Akin to the Marker from Dead Space. Wouldn't wanna touch it.

Can just picture everyone in his admin having some kindy of creepy ass Trumpy Bear sanctum in their houses

Back when it came out, I pointed out that I couldn't tell if it was targeted on Trumpettes, or was satiring them. And then assumed that the company was no doubt happy to sell to both groups. 

Archived