Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

59 minutes ago, Springfield said:

So let me get this straight.  Today marks the 100 year anniversary of the end of the Great War and our president cannot be bothered to come out in the rain?

God forbid his weave gets ****ed up in the rain!

7 minutes ago, Springfield said:

He’s a ****ing piece of **** and if you still support him to this day then you’re a piece of **** too.

Yep. His idiot, racist, homophobic, lying, misogynistic, inbred supporters who perpetuate his lies are JUST as complicit, if not more so, than he is!

11 hours ago, mistertim said:

Eh, the weather excuse was bull****. He was probably just in a pissed of and sulky mood and when little children are in sulky moods they tend to throw temper tantrums and stalk off to be alone and don't want to play with others. He has completely shamed us once again in front of the entire world...what else is new? And to be honest, it's probably better for pretty much everyone involved that he isn't there. In his current mental state he probably would have started talking about Mueller, his electoral college vote, and then claimed that some of the very same people buried in that cemetery had actually voted illegally in Florida. 

He felt insulted by king "I know better than all of you" Macron. Looks like kindergarten imo. :stop:?

cimeti%C3%A8re-am%C3%A9ricain-de-Saint-A

6 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

not like its as important as a golf game with his butt buddy

Wait a minute.... 

That fat slob can shoot in the low 70's?  I find that hard to believe he could even hit it hard enough to reach the green in 73 shots on 18 holes if every shot was perfect.  Perhaps he played a 9 hole round?  

Or maybe he keeps score like I used to when I was 10, and would kick the ball into good ball position, "forget" a shot or two or 15, etc.

1 minute ago, purbeast said:

Wait a minute.... 

That fat slob can shoot in the low 70's?  I find that hard to believe he could even hit it hard enough to reach the green in 73 shots on 18 holes if every shot was perfect.  Perhaps he played a 9 hole round?  

Or maybe he keeps score like I used to when I was 10, and would kick the ball into good ball position, "forget" a shot or two or 15, etc.

I’m pretty sure he treats the USGA Rules the same way as treats US Tax Code. 

7 hours ago, killerbee99 said:

Hey, but as long as he triggers libs...its all good in Republicans books......God let me hear anyone **** about Obama being weak ever again......I am liable to slapping someone with this fools twitter feeds

Can we **** about Obama being weak as long as we are against Trump also?  

Just trying to figure out the rules here.

Is it a surprise? He doesn’t know what honor is and he doesn’t know what it means to sacrifice oneself for a higher purpose. He claims to love this country but he’s an absolute fraud. He only loves what he can take from it but not what he himself could contribute.

Just now, TheGreatBuzz said:

Can we **** about Obama being weak as long as we are against Trump also?  

Just trying to figure out the rules here.

C'mon TGB, you're better than that, you can piss n moan about anything if it's legit.

You're not a sturm und drang rhetoric kinda guy

There's a lot that I would criticize Obama for, hell, I'd tell him to his face but I'd do it legit, make a reasonable rational argument, THAT'S the rules

But you wanna talk? Gotta pay for the right with listening, in a world of feral bull**** things do still work that way.

Obama is gone, you can't make a case today because "whatabout?" from years back, you know that. We are far worse now than we were, period, that whole time machine change the past thing is horse****, not an option, what are we going to do now, you, me, us, collectively, that is what we need to be focusing on.

2 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Its 2018.

Why do you hate history?

So no talking about past presidents? I'll remember that rule.

1 minute ago, LD0506 said:

C'mon TGB, you're better than that, you can piss n moan about anything if it's legit.

I get it.  That's why his comment bothered me.  It's like you can't critic anyone because there is always someone else that did something worse.  Can't ever just talk about an individual situation anymore.  Hell, around here I still can't say anything about Hillary or Obama without pointing out the GOP is worse.  

2 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Why do you hate history?

I get it.  That's why his comment bothered me.  It's like you can't critic anyone because there is always someone else that did something worse.  Can't ever just talk about an individual situation anymore.  Hell, around here I still can't say anything about Hillary or Obama without pointing out the GOP is worse.  

Not really what I said but I feel for ya, I get some of that where I'm at. Of course I am bullheaded enough not to give one large ****. I have been ranting a bit around here about the fact that Pelosi is automatically the Speaker again, racing to get in front of a parade to claim she's leading it. To me the midterms were largely a rejection of the old guard corporate ass "what's in it for me?" kinda politics that we've seen for so long.

We need two parties, two healthy honest accountable parties for our democracy to function. We can argue about whether we've ever even had one, but that point is that the system is ****ing ****ed, that there are vast numbers of people disenfranchised by politics and economics and quite a bit of condescending snobbery and they are pissed.

But IMO, at this point there is really only one viable option to fix anything, and that is for the new blue Dems gird themselves with youth and passion and idealism and take over the party to force change, 'cuz the Rs have pushed all their chips in on Trump and the overtly racist, narrowminded bile they're pushing.

18 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Why do you hate history?

Im just trying to help.  Backsliding into circa 2010 Obummer hot takes is no way to start your Sunday.

Aim higher, noble Buzz!!

23 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Why do you hate history?

Talk about all the weak presidents you want. We'll jus talk about the all time weak one destroying this country. But I commend you.

People like you are needed, considering we are so dumb that we continuously forget that 44 other Presidents actually existed, and did some stuff too.... 

Archived