Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

8 hours ago, brandymac27 said:

It’s not just state run media that went along with it. 

CNN, NYT, WaPo... all legacy media took the bait and amplified the message. They haven’t learned a damn thing.

Republicans are experts at controlling the media narrative and access thirsty journos keep helping them along the way.

DC truly is a swamp when you get to it’s core.

4 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

It’s not just state run media that went along with it. 

CNN, NYT, WaPo... all legacy media took the bait and amplified the message. They haven’t learned a damn thing.

Republicans are experts at controlling the media narrative and access thirsty journos keep helping them along the way.

DC truly is a swamp when you get to it’s core.

I still wonder, though, if covering that shot and exposing his lies to a certain degree is nessesary. My problem is if we dont talk about it how is joe blow independent supposed to know hes full of ****?

3 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Another unqualified person in a major position in Trump’s White House.

Everythig Fox News and the right wing echo chamber said Obama’s administration did, this orange blob is doing.

Not only unqualified, but a political hack in every sense of the word. A Trump toady who is now acting Attorney General of the United States.

And then you have the White House Press Secretary using doctored footage from a far right conspiracy purveyor to justify removing credentials from a White House correspondent. 

Dark times indeed.

12 hours ago, justice98 said:

I'm not gonna lie, I kinda think Acosta is a grandstanding douche.

I disagree 100 percent.  I see a man who maintains his professionalism in the face of  lunatic rantings... from Trump AND his supporters.

I do hope the White House Press Corps organize some sort of protest over this. 

Ffs, Acosta did nothing wrong other than expect diplomacy from a cancerous administration.  Why is being presidential so hard for this orange buffoon? Also, where is the tanning bed located in the WH? 

**** Grimace and her lies and infowar video cons. **** President Syphilis. And while we're here, **** anyone who supports the Party of Trump. For once, I hope the media takes off the kid gloves in response and goes on offense. 

4 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Ffs, Acosta did nothing wrong other than expect diplomacy from a cancerous administration.  Why is being presidential so hard for this orange buffoon? Also, where is the tanning bed located in the WH? 

**** Grimace and her lies and infowar video cons. **** President Syphilis. And while we're here, **** anyone who supports the Party of Trump. For once, I hope the media takes off the kid gloves in response and goes on offense. 

It's not even being presidential. It's just acting like an adult. 

And yeah, gotta love the irony of SHS and other Trumpbots constantly yelling about fake news and then literally sending out a doctored video from a far right lunatic conspiracy theory site as "proof" of something they claim happened.

This Acosta thing is one of the biggest snowflake nothing burgers I've ever seen. He didn't push her, hit her, harm her or do anything warranting outrage. That this "incident" is being used an excuse from the anti-PC, the left overreacts to everything, crowd is both laughable and absurd.

They wanted an excuse to ban him. They invented one.

2 hours ago, Llevron said:

I still wonder, though, if covering that shot and exposing his lies to a certain degree is nessesary. My problem is if we dont talk about it how is joe blow independent supposed to know hes full of ****?

Anyone who still trusts Trump when he ratchets up his fear mongering is a fool and lost cause.

At some point, the sensible portion of this country needs to stop catering to the delusions of the minority,

Just now, NoCalMike said:

The worst part is Trump acting like a man-baby and walking away from the podium when Acosta tried to ask a follow up question. He literally turns his back and walks away until Acosta hands over the mic.  WTF......

He's completely childish. And not in the normal sense of that phrase where you're talking about a person who can act immature sometimes. I mean he literally has the mind of a child. It's in the way he views the world, the way he interacts with people, the way he throws temper tantrums when he doesn't get his way, his complete and utter bliss at being ignorant of anything he doesn't want to understand.

3 minutes ago, mistertim said:

He's completely childish. And not in the normal sense of that phrase where you're talking about a person who can act immature sometimes. I mean he literally has the mind of a child. It's in the way he views the world, the way he interacts with people, the way he throws temper tantrums when he doesn't get his way, his complete and utter bliss at being ignorant of anything he doesn't want to understand.

Right, and Trump supporters try to praise him for being so off the cuff, but if you really dissect Trump giving answers.  When it comes to policy itself, it is so wooden and hallow.  He has nothing to really say or explain, or elaborate on, and will quickly pivot the statement away from policy. 2 years on the job "training" and he still knows little to nothing about anything.

8 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

The worst part is Trump acting like a man-baby and walking away from the podium when Acosta tried to ask a follow up question. He literally turns his back and walks away until Acosta hands over the mic.  WTF......

In fairness, this isn't all that uncommon. I've seen Presidents, Head Coaches, and others summarily end a press conference when they get frustrated enough with questioning. I can't really call him out on that. They all do it.

Coming back though... is weird. The usual behavior is to say... that's it for today folks and end it.

4 minutes ago, Burgold said:

In fairness, this isn't all that uncommon. I've seen Presidents, Head Coaches, and others summarily end a press conference when they get frustrated enough with questioning. I can't really call him out on that. They all do it.

Coming back though... is weird. The usual behavior is to say... that's it for today folks and end it.

But do you recall any modern President openly  treating the press this way? We're so far down the rabbit hole with this douchebag.

17 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

On the plus side, Tucker Carlson's home has been targeted by antifa protestors. So maybe yesterday was only half bad when it comes to Trump and his minions news.

?

careful what you celebrate, you may be next.

4 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

But do you recall any modern President openly  treating the press this way? We're so far down the rabbit hole with this douchebag.

No. None. Not on their worst days. And both George W. Bush and Obama treated the press with disdain. But the difference is like comparing raisins and watermelons or maybe the weight of an ant to that of an elephant.

1 minute ago, Burgold said:

No. None. Not on their worst days. And both George W. Bush and Obama treated the press with disdain. But the difference is like comparing raisins and watermelons or maybe the weight of an ant to that of an elephant.

Because at their core both Obama and Dubya had humanity. I'm not sure that exists in the mango Mussolini.

27 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Anyone who still trusts Trump when he ratchets up his fear mongering is a fool and lost cause.

At some point, the sensible portion of this country needs to stop catering to the delusions of the minority,

I guess my worry is that it's not the majority who are delusional or easily lead a stray. 

For example I wouldn't have believed anything CNN told me about Obama about 4 years ago. I'm much more aware of how facts are presented to me and how to verify them now than I was then. But even then, I was far from an idiot or uneducated. 

Just because we know doesnt mean everyone does and it's going to take as many as we can get to bring these ****s down. 

Archived