Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

8 minutes ago, Hersh said:

I would think the issue is that satellites aren't stationary over one area, 

If we don't have enough satellites in orbit to give us continuous launch warnings from China and Russia, then I really want to know why not. 

In fact, I get the impression that we know about NK's missile TESTS at least 58 hours BEFORE launch. (And I assume that we know about them a long time before we announce that we know). 

1 hour ago, LD0506 said:

<<trump paper towel meme...>

Getting ready for the Hurricane. Got beer, water, iPad movies, batteries are charged & dogs have enough food. We forgot Paper towels though. Has anyone heard when and where President Trump will be throwing them out to us this time? Let us know please.

<stolen from FB : )  >

4 hours ago, Larry said:

If we don't have enough satellites in orbit to give us continuous launch warnings from China and Russia, then I really want to know why not. 

In fact, I get the impression that we know about NK's missile TESTS at least 58 hours BEFORE launch. (And I assume that we know about them a long time before we announce that we know). 

Apparently we have 4 of these: Space-Based Infrared System (SBIRS)  with 2 more on the way. They cost 1.7billion each.

According to this article though we're ending this program before the 7th and 8th satellites will be made: https://spacenews.com/the-end-of-sbirs-air-force-says-its-time-to-move-on/ 

Archived