Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Damn that DC City Council for driving up the costs of our military. 

Im sure sending Trump & Co to France will be cheaper. 

Hey, Donnie, I've got an even better idea. Instead of going to a parade from those French losers, why don't you go to the Russian parade in Red Square. No doubt much bigger and more scary looking. And I'm sure your BFF would love to have you. 

I think this is a good take on the Brennan issue.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2018-08-16/trump-is-not-trying-to-silence-john-brennan

President Donald Trump’s decision to revoke the security clearance of former CIA Director John Brennan is, according to conventional wisdom, an effort to silence his critics.

This is what Brennan himself says, though there’s no need to take his word for it; James Clapper, former director of national intelligence and potential target for security clearance retaliation, agrees. Even the American Civil Liberties Union, which had harsh words for Brennan during his tenure at the CIA, says Trump’s action violate Brennan’s First Amendment rights.

As is so often the case, however, the conventional wisdom is wrong. Far from trying to silence Brennan, Trump is elevating him. He wants to make Brennan the face of the so-called resistance. This is the Trump playbook. Why do you think he keeps tweeting about Maxine Waters? He is a man who approaches politics like professional wrestling, happy to play the villain if it energizes his base. And for Trump, Brennan is a perfect adversary.....more @ link

pretty sure he is a 

lol @ Trump trying to blame DC for his own epic fail. If he ever actually admitted that something was his fault he's probably have a seizure.

@twathat's complete nonsense IMO. I think the people saying that crap are the same ones who claim that, despite all evidence that Trump is a complete nincompoop and can't stop ****ing up everything he touches, he's somehow a mastermind who's actually playing 5D chess.

I think the reality is that Trump is exactly what he seems: an incredibly petty, insecure, vindictive man-child.

23 minutes ago, mistertim said:

lol @ Trump trying to blame DC for his own epic fail. If he ever actually admitted that something was his fault he's probably have a seizure.

@twathat's complete nonsense IMO. I think the people saying that crap are the same ones who claim that, despite all evidence that Trump is a complete nincompoop and can't stop ****ing up everything he touches, he's somehow a mastermind who's actually playing 5D chess.

I think the reality is that Trump is exactly what he seems: an incredibly petty, insecure, vindictive man-child.

I think Trump is an idiot who does things irrationally and without thinking. There was no 5D chess move on N Korea or tariffs or paris accord or transatlanitc trade or dissing nato etc   

I do think Trump is successfully branding the Democrats as Pelosi, Maxine Waters. Two goals - his base loves it and I lean left but I dont want ICE abolished and stuff like that.

Just a 24/7 smear campaign. But the one thing trump does well is "branding". Its really all he does. and he has a dumb base that eats it up like a sponge.

3 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Only a true 5D chessmaster could convince everyone he's been a ****ing retard for 72 years when he's actually a stable genius.

Im that PC guy that thinks using the R word is offensive and insensitive. I have a mentally and physically challenged nephew on my wifes side and hes awesome. Thinking about him the other day, the dude doesnt stop smiling.

Do what you want (obviously, im just a stranger on a key board) but if youre PC, be PC. Cant really complain about people being insensitive in other areas ... if you are insensitive in this one. 

10 minutes ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

Do what you want (obviously, im just a stranger on a key board) but if youre PC, be PC. Cant really complain about people being insensitive in other areas ... if you are insensitive in this one. 

Trump is an utter piece of ****.  I'm not talking about your nephew, I'm talking about him.  II couldn't give less of a damn whether or not I hurt anyone's feelings when I talk about him.

15 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Trump is an utter piece of ****.  I'm not talking about your nephew, I'm talking about him.  II couldn't give less of a damn whether or not I hurt anyone's feelings when I talk about him.

So it's cool to call someone a fag as long as I'm not talking about the actual gay people I know? 

Pretty sure you're better than this. 

8 minutes ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

Missing the entire point. And the point is easy to understand.

Have a good day man.

You seem like a nice guy.  I'll be straight with you, I'm not interested in being guilt tripped over some insincere indignation in defense of a complete piece of **** whose earned every insult imaginable.  I'll save my sensitivity for someone who actually deserves it.  I wouldn't insult your nephew.

5 minutes ago, dfitzo53 said:

So it's cool to call someone a fag as long as I'm not talking about the actual gay people I know? 

Pretty sure you're better than this. 

I guess I'm not.  Trump has earned being called a ****ing retard and I would call him a ****ing retard his face if I could.

Trump energizing his base is as easy as it has always been with that collection of morons.
"Go yell about this"

That's all it takes.

These idiots have utterly destroyed discourse by not trying in even the slightest manner to ever ascertain whether what he says is truth, or even if it has anything to do with reality at all. It is almost as if the bigger the lie or more divorced from reality the distraction is.. they bite on it harder.

To them it's better to be dead wrong than it is to ever try to give any credence to any ideas ever put forth by anyone not vetted by their Foxaganda. (and by "vetted" i mean this is a person they were told to support.)
to them it's better to be dead wrong because it makes you mad. This incredibly childish and unbelievably ignorant response is what so many of them will fall on when you press them on what idiocy they are espousing. I just like seein' them lib'ruls git all pissed off! hyuk hyuk!
And also, to them none of these incredibly obvious lies are lies. None of them. They believe every ****ing word of it, every single time.  No matter what, the disproving that takes literally seconds in most cases is ignored, or called fake. There is not even an attempt to see it otherwise.

The base isn't going to change. No matter what. Jesus himself could come visit each of them in church and tell them Trump was lying and they'd hate him. (especially because they'd see he's much more dark than they are.)

The rest of the propaganda is geared towards those who will believe the gigantic smear campaigns that will be mounted against any candidate that will oppose him and vote for a distraction party, like those Green morons.

And those are the folks who need to know the tactic more than anyone, because they are where the manipulation happens.

~Bang

allow me

we'll just keep it simple and avoid any extended OT stuff

retard is a term that's not ok here 

i used it for many years, and have not for almost as many years and haven't suffered from its absence in my vocabulary

it has been shelved with homo/fag etc.

DO NOT make this (my) post part of the dialogue

Archived