Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

22 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

It seems the only Republicans who will forcefully speak out against Trump are those who have already announced they are not seeking reelection.

Yeah, but even those guys only "speak forcefully." When it comes to actions they meekly follow the herd. They make lemmings look like individualists.

1 hour ago, Corcaigh said:

I know we said many times it's all about turnout ... but here's why we get ****ty politicians

https://www.refinery29.com/2018/08/206686/young-women-vote-poll-cbs-refinery29

"While 70% of millennial women said they are "dissatisfied" or "angry" with the direction of the Trump Administration, only 30% said they will “definitely” vote this fall. "

We get what we deserve

1 hour ago, Ax said:

Never said a word about an odd name. But yes, I don't believe a white guy, with the same lack of any meaningful record, either politically, or privately, would have had any chance whatsoever of defeating the Clinton machine in the 2008 primary. No way, no how.

Once Obama started gaining traction, the D's decided that having the 1st Black President, was bigger/better than having the 1st female president.

(They were correct, too)

So then, they bought Hillary off with a cabinet position she had no business ever getting. And the promise of their full support for her after Obama was out the door. As much as they hate her, the machine has too much dirt on the party for them to ever betray her.

Add: Do you think Obama could have won if he had 5 children from 3 marriages and a history of womanizing?

5 minutes ago, twa said:

IDK Cruz was enough outside the mainstream to possibly pull it off.

besides he coulda had his dad shoot her :kickcan:

Eh, the MSM would have chewed him up and spit him out.

If the loony left is successful in the midterms, and Trump is a 1 term deal, the R's are dead.

If that happens, it will sadden me that I won't be around for when them D's turn on themselves, full time.

The D's are about hate, fear, class warfare, racial divide, and destroying anyone, and anything in their path. If given complete control, their fate will be execution in the streets, by the very groups they create, and inspire. But, it might take 50-100yrs, so I'll miss the fun.

7 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:
Add: Do you think Obama could have won if he had 5 children from 3 marriages and a history of womanizing?

Against Hillary in the 2008 primary? Sure.

But not if he was white.

1 hour ago, Corcaigh said:

I know we said many times it's all about turnout ... but here's why we get ****ty politicians

https://www.refinery29.com/2018/08/206686/young-women-vote-poll-cbs-refinery29

"While 70% of millennial women said they are "dissatisfied" or "angry" with the direction of the Trump Administration, only 30% said they will “definitely” vote this fall. "

And that's why, the so called blue wave, may not happen.  Everything is pointing to a wave. Thing is, you know Trump and the Gop will do something; to ensure Gop turnout is high.  Will the Dems match or be even greater? Dem turnout needs to be high.

9 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

How was Obama politically inept?

edit: Also, I asked you a couple of days ago about some conspiracy regarding the Koch brothers that you referenced. What was that?

Oh Democracy Now it's in style on how they portray the Koch Brothers behind all thing nefarious that they see the Republicans or big business doing.  One I remember seeing was of a sheriff arresting a pipeline protester away from the protest (DUI or something) they tied that back to the Koch brothers with claim the Koch brothers arranged it and were going to target all the protesters. Style is similar to how the alt-right ties the "Jews" to everything.  They do this with the military as well implying that the military actively drives aggressive and violent foreign policy.

As for Obama I get it - to those who think he is greatest thing since sliced bread he was effective in getting legislation passed and Dems really didn't lose a 1000 seats across the country.  Actual results says something else. He like many in congress (Republican and Dems) and probably Trump is a whole loafer (ie wants the whole loaf of bread or none of it) He almost always got none of it.

8 minutes ago, nonniey said:

Oh Democracy Now it's in style on how they portray the Koch Brothers behind all thing nefarious that they see the Republicans or big business doing. 

Can you provide a link to this? You said this several days ago and had not produced one single link. Your word is not your bond.

50 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

bruh, please don't respond to him. He is a troll. He is not interested in facts.

4 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Quoting the Federalist is akin to quoting Trump's Twitter, Hannity's programs, Breitbart, or any other in the bag Pro-Trump conspiracy theorists.

People are smarter than that here.

Try again.

But didn't you know? Devin Nunes is the paragon of the honest, truth-seeking public servant.

4 hours ago, nonniey said:

As for Obama I get it - to those who think he is greatest thing since sliced bread he was effective in getting legislation passed and Dems really didn't lose a 1000 seats across the country.

I don't think he was effective in getting legislation passed. I think it's unfair to say his inability to get legislation passed is due to him being politically inept when the actual cause is a GOP strategy, concocted in a meeting held on the day of his inauguration, in which they agreed that there would be a coordinated effort to obstruct Obama at every turn and allow him zero accomplishments while simultaneously engaging in a smear campaign against him and other democrats. That's not a conspiracy. That's been admitted to by multiple people and it's exactly what happened.

Considering that he inherited a god awful, GOP created mess and that as the country was suffering from their failures, the one commitment Republicans were willing to make was to block every Obama policy put forward, irregardless of whether or not it would help people, I think the man did pretty good. Also when considering that, I'd have to say, "**** those mother ****ers in the GOP".

1 hour ago, Ax said:

If that happens, it will sadden me that I won't be around for when them D's turn on themselves, full time.

The D's are about hate, fear, class warfare, racial divide, and destroying anyone, and anything in their path. If given complete control, their fate will be execution in the streets, by the very groups they create, and inspire. But, it might take 50-100yrs, so I'll miss the fun.

Why wait? 

Obama's main problem was that he was a black Democrat in a country that still wasn't ready for a black Democrat to lead. Especially one who was without scandal, didn't have kids out of wedlock, was in a great marriage, and was incredibly smart. Parts of the country pushed back on that. We just don't want to talk about it openly.

42 minutes ago, nonniey said:

Oh Democracy Now it's in style on how they portray the Koch Brothers behind all thing nefarious that they see the Republicans or big business doing.  One I remember seeing was of a sheriff arresting a pipeline protester away from the protest (DUI or something) they tied that back to the Koch brothers with claim the Koch brothers arranged it and were going to target all the protesters. Style is similar to how the alt-right ties the "Jews" to everything.  They do this with the military as well implying that the military actively drives aggressive and violent foreign policy.

As for Obama I get it - to those who think he is greatest thing since sliced bread he was effective in getting legislation passed and Dems really didn't lose a 1000 seats across the country.  Actual results says something else. He like many in congress (Republican and Dems) and probably Trump is a whole loafer (ie wants the whole loaf of bread or none of it) He almost always got none of it.

So most of this is outlandish as always from you (show me someone in here who thinks Obama made no mistakes. You cant, cause it not true and we have giving you that data point MULTIPLE TIMES and you ignore it or are to stupid to read it) but I just wanted to point out in particular that this is something he got criticized routinely for NOT doing. Matter of fact alot of the problems we find ourselves in now are happening because he tried a little too hard to reach out to both sides of the isle. Nothing got done because republicans tried to stop everything he was doing. They said as much. It wasn't because he was a whole loafer. 

Stuff like this is why I wish people wouldn't talk to you guys. Your opinions and your feelings are just not as good as our facts and that you think they are is exactly whats wrong with America today. You are going to help destroy your own country cause you cant stop ****ing lying. 

34 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Can you provide a link to this? You said this several days ago and had not produced one single link. Your word is not your bond.

bruh, please don't respond to him. He is a troll. He is not interested in facts.

No I'm not going to dig through radio broadcasts and transcripts especially given the style I described. You say you've listened to her/it so you know what I describe is accurate already. Sacks I suggest you begin semi regularly listening to Democracy Now you'll be able to pick up on what I'm saying in no time.

7 minutes ago, Llevron said:

So most of this is outlandish as always from you (show me someone in here who thinks Obama made no mistakes. You cant, cause it not true and we have giving you that data point MULTIPLE TIMES and you ignore it or are to stupid to read it) but I just wanted to point out in particular that this is something he got criticized routinely for NOT doing. Matter of fact alot of the problems we find ourselves in now are happening because he tried a little too hard to reach out to both sides of the isle. Nothing got done because republicans tried to stop everything he was doing. They said as much. It wasn't because he was a whole loafer. 

Stuff like this is why I wish people wouldn't talk to you guys. Your opinions and your feelings are just not as good as our facts and that you think they are is exactly whats wrong with America today. You are going to help destroy your own country cause you cant stop ****ing lying. 

That is something you've all convinced yourselves of but it didn't happen and there are few if any examples of it. He kicked it off during the stimulus negotiations where he told Cantor that elections have consequences when he rejected every suggestion that Cantor and his team proposed. 

@twa and @Ax mainly, but as i was writing  @nonniey added some (on the "obama" part of his reply) lol so i added you

time to cease the extended Obama/Hillary derail in this thread and avoid anything similar in the future in here--in fact, apply this directive to all other political threads where appropriate---and to those who feed such derails past a couple posts, learning to discern and then ignore such clutter would be cool and makes any clean-up, if needed, easier for the unpaid 

as is the case with a couple others, this thread has a broad but identified topic of matters per trump and his cabinet..boundaries are flexible to make points but  they do exist as is the norm

i have more, related, but it will have to wait

24 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Why wait? 

Well, mainly because as long as Trump keeps getting things done, the country has a punchers chance of being great again.

If the R's, and I's, like myself, ever started using the liberal tactics of riots, violence, and destruction, it would happen sooner, rather than later.

But we don't throw temper tantrums, burn our own cities/businesses, harass people at dinner, demand the opposition be silent, require safe spaces, and ask other people to pay our way in life. Somebody has to at least act grown up. That'll never happen on the left. And, like I said, it won't be our side, the R's and I's that do it anyway. It will be libs hanging libs.

I just want to watch, for the entertainment of it all.

EDIT: Sorry Jumbo, didn't see your post until after posting my last one.

I will cease. 

54 minutes ago, nonniey said:

No I'm not going to dig through radio broadcasts and transcripts especially given the style I described.

Then have a coke and a smile and STFU about Democracy Now and comparing them to Infowars. It’s a lie, and you have nothing of any value to say about this. 

This is how many right wingers try and debate by the way. Say something outlandish, offer nothing to cite their outlandish statement, and then get mad that you aren’t seeing the world from their effed up lens. 

On another note ..

5 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Then have a coke and a smile and STFU about Democracy Now and comparing them to Infowars. It’s a lie, and you have nothing of any value to say about this. 

I'd dial it back, man. I doubt that nonniey and I agree on a lot of things but he's entitled to his view, even if it's wrong. ?

Archived