Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 minute ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Well this is some impressive revisionist history. She won the popular vote by 4 million votes despite a foreign enemy interfering. 

I rhink you also checked every box in the conservative victim card in that one post. :806:

Considering how far in the tank the media was for her, yeah, it was an ass whoopin'.

And without the guaranteed support from the Peoples Republic of California, the "popular vote" shriek is even more meaningless.

5 minutes ago, twa said:

Nate said "could"   I said who knows

Nate said a lot more words than could. The point of the article isnt that nobody knows if Russia’s interference had any impact on the election. His point is that it is impossible to quantify using statistical metrics (which is what 538 does). 

5 minutes ago, twa said:

what do could mean in english?

Just stop. 

4 hours ago, Llevron said:

We have resident examples of this in @tshile & @TheGreatBuzz. I particularly like their opinions on this kind of stuff. Yall wanna comment? 

Depends on who the Left puts up.  I wont just give away my vote to beat Trump.  But I could be swayed as long as they aren't TOO far left.  A Hillary type without the baggage and fake-ness.

43 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Depends on who the Left puts up.  I wont just give away my vote to beat Trump.  But I could be swayed as long as they aren't TOO far left.  A Hillary type without the baggage and fake-ness.

Would you go for a just as fake Hillary type without the fakeness? I ask because I think that's what we are going to have to live with. 

43 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Out of the 10 or so perceived front runners, who do you define as too far left?

The old “I wasn’t accompanied by a Russian at the polls” defense. Man, that’s a new level of stupid. And if you don’t like the response, you’re more than welcome to say things that aren’t stupid.

2 hours ago, SkinsHokieFan said:

I would love 1 “defense” of the Trump administration without the words Obama, Hillary, Clinton, deep state, Comey and whatever other state run boogie man is out there. 

I’ve said over and over that Trump won because of Hillary.  Of COURSE that’s the “defense” of Trump.  It’s why people voted for him. 

2 hours ago, Ax said:

Considering how far in the tank the media was for her, yeah, it was an ass whoopin'.

And without the guaranteed support from the Peoples Republic of California, the "popular vote" shriek is even more meaningless.

Can we throw out the deep South ans/or Texas support for all GOP candidates too then? Or is it only Dem support you want to discount?

52 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Would you go for a just as fake Hillary type without the fakeness? I ask because I think that's what we are going to have to live with. 

I'm confused how you can just as fake without the fakeness so I can't answer this.

52 minutes ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

Out of the 10 or so perceived front runners, who do you define as too far left?

I honestly haven't been paying attention to potential frontrunners because it is so far out.  If you give me a name or two I'll look and give my opinion. 

5 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I honestly haven't been paying attention to potential frontrunners because it is so far out.  If you give me a name or two I'll look and give my opinion. 

Just going by a recent frontrunner ranking,

Sanders, Warren, Biden, Harris.  Would you support any of them?  Or what about my dream pick, Mark Warner? (Run damn you!!)

3 hours ago, nonniey said:

I've been saying that Trump is the Republican version of Obama for a year (politically inept) - if there are Blue waives that will confirm it. (And Trump will deservedly get the blame).

Trump is so much more than politically inept.

3 hours ago, Ax said:

She got her ass kicked by a completely unqualified Obama in 2008, (because of his race).

Oh FFS. Seriously? You really think he won because he was black and had an odd name?

55 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

I’ve said over and over that Trump won because of Hillary.  Of COURSE that’s the “defense” of Trump.  It’s why people voted for him. 

I think they voted for him based on charisma, anger, and as a general FU to the system. No one had to vote for him because of Hillary, they could have voted Independent or not voted. Really no excuse for it, he showed us who he was and now we have an idiot President making us look like fools.

33 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

18 candidates on a stage until it was too late 

It was down to him and Cruz (or you can add Rubio if you want to go further back). The base was bent on choosing the nut candidate who told them the same things Limbaugh and Hannity had been telling them for years. And Trump recognized that and gave them what they wanted. Fantasy become reality.

38 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

18 candidates on a stage until it was too late 

And how does that explain Trump''s current approval rating amongst "Republicans" or how only 32% of them believe that Russia interfered in the election, 71% approve of the way Trump is handling Russia, or how half of "Republican" voters believe that the media is the enemy of the people or how most Republican are in favor of separating immigrant families, or how they endlessly defend the idiot at every turn?

Only Trump, Cruz, Rubio, and Kasich received a significant amount of votes. It was a four person race from the start and Trump whooped everyone's ass. Number two was Ted Cruz who is the next biggest piece of **** on stage. I know it's comforting to tell yourself but it's just not true. The GOP base's minds are warped and the Republican Party is now the party of Trump.

Archived