Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

16 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

What would actually be in it. The guy is destroying all the papers of his administration,  despite that being a no no. 

Just video of his maga rallies.

It would only contain the Mueller Report, finally available for all to read.

I am borderline as to whether the Trump 4th of July Fiasco on the Mall warrants its own thread.  

https://www.washingtonian.com/2019/06/25/permit-granted-for-trump-baby-balloon-on-mall-organizers/

A plan to fly a “Baby Trump” balloon on the National Mall during President Trump’s July 4 address will go forward, organizers tell Washingtonian. Code Pink’s national co-director Ariel Gold says the group received a permit from the National Park Service to display the 20-foot-high inflatable during Trump’s “Salute to America” event, plans for which include a Trump speech at the Lincoln Memorial, music, and a relocated fireworks display (though details are still scant). The National Park Service did not immediately reply to a request for comment.

Gold says Code Pink will have miniature Trump balloons, too, and will call for “impeachment, no war in Iran, and more.” It’s not yet clear what other groups plan protests during the usually non-partisan event, which the President has politicized to the dismay of many DC-area residents.

AP_18194308376494-2048x1365.jpg

3 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Another "family values" Christian male found cheating on his wife.

The handmaids tale is the ultimate fantasy for these dopes.

Did you just say rape is a fantasy for some of them? How dare you. 🙄

Edit..er not a reference to Hunter..but to the Handmaid Tale. 

2 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I am borderline as to whether the Trump 4th of July Fiasco on the Mall warrants its own thread.  

https://www.washingtonian.com/2019/06/25/permit-granted-for-trump-baby-balloon-on-mall-organizers/

AP_18194308376494-2048x1365.jpg

It does, it's supposed to be a holiday for all of us, not just some of us.  There's a reason we don't politicize the 4th, I mean it went so well the last time

https://www.history.com/news/richard-nixon-honor-america-day-july-4-1970

1_MkHVpKW3_vLezVeae4o38A.jpeg

12 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Anyone who has worked in the DC politics arena knows its one giant incestuous circle of swamp monsters, media included. When I worked at a think tank run by former people from the Reagan and Bush Sr. WH, I got to see just how gross this city can be with insider favor trading. In this case, this is how media members keep access, even though Huckabeast was by far the biggest gaslighter to hold this job in a long time.

Archived