Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GAME DAY THREAD - Skins vs Bengals

TK

15 minutes ago, TK said:

Who's ready awake for some football?

I've been awake for quite some time now... It's 1:30 pm for me right now :P

Now I'll never rejoice on someone being benched being for injury or whatever, always feel for those guys. It's tough.

And I'm a bit surprised to see both Kouandjio and Ioannidis. Now we have no backup G and only John Sullivan if something happen to either G. Seems weird.

Now we may see the first real action of Anthony Lanier in regular season, as, for once, he's not inactive today.

Also wondering if those inactives have taken into account guys that aren't accustomed to the jet lag yet.

Edit: Weird also TK, you managed to spell Kouandjio and Ioannidis with ease but stumble on Sudfeld... How's so?

Really want this one for the fam we have over in England, some of whom are seeing the BnG for the first time in person.

Glad to have Reed and JNorm back.  We're 5-2 if Norman was in for the whole game last week, but 5-3 is fine as well.

Worked till 3 am pst.. Decided to stay up, I would probably miss the game if I went to sleep. This way I'll probably make it to halftime.. I usually watch the games at Winstons in OB but I don't think they're gonna open at 6:30.. Too all my East coast fans, not used to these early games, welcome to the life of being a West Coast skins fan....

1 minute ago, Playaction2Sanders said:

Worked till 3 am pst.. Decided to stay up, I would probably miss the game if I went to sleep. This way I'll probably make it to halftime.. I usually watch the games at Winstons in OB but I don't think they're gonna open at 6:30.. Too all my East coast fans, welcome to being a West Coast skins fan....

Respect

Archived