Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves II

Tarhog

Originally posted by WarpathBrave86

Alright yeah Im picture retarded too, how do I go about posting a picture that I get from an email or something? I tried posting a picture of me from a friend's website but it is restricted..anyone got any answers?

In order to post a picture it has to be hosted on a server. You can't post a pic directly from email. Set up a cheap webpage or account with like a online photo place and then you can link to the pics.

Alright I finally figured it out! Someone tell me if they can see this picture or not...Im the guy with the long hair with my homecoming date in the white dress.

My best friend has his eyes closed and his g/f is makin the funniest face..never let them hear the end of it.:laugh:

Originally posted by Eagles_Legendz

Prom this weekend. Perhaps I'll get an updated picture. I'm sure you will all be frothing in anticipation. :rolleyes:

:)

EDIT: Actually let me try to scale down this pic before its uploaded.

EDITx2: My resolution is too big and I don't want to stretch the page. Can anyone tell me how to resize it for it to be more appropriate?

...Eagle fans...

Eagle fans everywhere! To the left! To the right! Ahead! Behind!

The memory still burns....

What cruel night!

This was taken before the Eagles game in Dec. (not too many reasons to smile after the game). Maybe...just maybe the smile was because somewhere deep down I knew. I knew that yeah, we're about to get our butts kicked but soon...soon after today a new era of Redskins football will begin and we WILL return to glory!!!

Guest SkinsHokie Fan

Thito didn't realize you were in the DTC also. I had the pleasure of playing HS ball with cowboykilla