• Blog Entries

• By TK in ES Coverage
      The Bill Callahan era began here at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami. For the first quarter it was really,really bad football being played by both teams. 
      The Redskins were determined to establish the Run game. The First Quarter all they established was that they still couldn’t run. Or pass. Or do much of anything. 

It wasn’t until the 2nd Quarter that Peterson was able to start ripping the worst Run D in the League for chunks of 18 & 24 yards. The Skins managed to score a TD with a 25 yard pass to Scary Terry McLaurin. 

The Dolphins would open the Second Half only managing five plays before the Redskins would get the ball punted back to them. They would run a balanced run/pass attack of six plays for 70 yards in 1:25 ending in McLaurin’s second touchdown of the day. The Defense would then get a turnover allowing the Offense to get to Field Goal range and add another 3 points to make the score 17-3. 

To open the Fourth Quarter, Hopkins would miss a 55 yard Field Goal, leaving the score at 17-3.  After being sacked five times, the Dolphins would pull their own switcharoo at QB and go to Ryan “Neckbeard” Fitzpatrick which resulted in a touchdown drive for them, making it 17-10. They went for & recovered the Onside Kick. They also managed to not score any points after that. The Dolphins would find theirselves with ball at the 2:00 Warning. Fitzpatrick would take them on a 9 play 75 yard touchdown drive with six seconds remaining on the clock. Miami went for the win with the 2 Point Conversion and failed. The Redskins would recover the onside kick by Miami and Keenum took a knee to get the Redskins their first win of the season. 
Sign in to follow this  
Tarhog

Show Yourselves II

I've had both a camel and a llama spit at me.

Just not on the same continent.

I'm with MissU on this one ...

Bugs in mouth = BIG NO NO.

Gross. :puke:

:laugh: awe...did you have to diss Bugs' like that? I'm sure he's going to read this...he has feelings too ya know :laugh:

^^^^who is this guy :laugh:........and does he have a picture to post?
hes probably a free-lancer from the stadium who just drops by the tailgate one day and gets pissed off when he discovers we sometimes like to do things other than the thread rules.

reminds me of a catholic school, geting waked for not following rules or procedure; with the Lord's mercy of course:D

hes probably a free-lancer from the stadium who just drops by the tailgate one day and gets pissed off when he discovers we sometimes like to do things other than the thread rules.

Woo. You rebel you. Whew. Or perhaps, someone who shares the same point of view with a few others on this thread. You may have heard of a couple of them.

Not to be a hard@ss... but there's WAY way to much conversation in this thread. It's getting to be pages now between pictures... and it's ruining the point of this thread. Can we please reserve this thread for pictures only... and continue dialogue in other threads.

I, for one, really enjoy this thread.... but with the current trend of conversation... its' unlikely I'll view it any more.

Thanks Die Hard - I've had the same thought.

And since its my thread, and one of the longest running (if not THE longest running) thread on extremskins, I'll second that.

Less talk. More photos :)

In the spirit of things, a modern type of self-portrait, ( weak mind you), of me when I was 15. Kinda shows where the mind was at, ( was? ;) )

mespace2.jpg

reminds me of a catholic school, geting waked for not following rules or procedure; with the Lord's mercy of course:D

Skinsfan13. Your signature needs modification.

We help the other guy make the ultimate sacrifice. :)

:applause:

The point of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other ******* die for his. :D

Pic of our fishing trip yesterday.....I'm the 3rd from the left..my son is in front of me..and one of my 4 year old daughter on our recent trip to Florida...

This is my cousin and I at Johney Rockers in Georgetown. Good thing my cousin does not read this forum, because I don't think she be happy putting her picture on the internet.

mariandi7nf.jpg

Pic of our fishing trip yesterday.....I'm the 3rd from the left..my son is in front of me..and one of my 4 year old daughter on our recent trip to Florida...
ur daughter is adorable!

:D

ur daughter is adorable!

Ditto she's a little cutie. Looks like you're in the same boat I'm in with the blonde haired blue eyed cuties. Need to borrow a shotgun?

Your daughter is sooooo cute .

my mistake :D

saw the best shirt the other day in a thrift store, it said, "USMC, giving our enemies the oportunity to die for their country since 1775"

THE 15 YEAR OLD FINALLY REVEALS HIMSELF................

cool picture.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by meetST

ur daughter is adorable!

:D

Ditto she's a little cutie. Looks like you're in the same boat I'm in with the blonde haired blue eyed cuties. Need to borrow a shotgun?

Uh....huh?

:laugh:

Game......:point2sky Blouses.

hahaha my friend was prince for halloween....and he kept going around saying that all night

526519232_l.jpg

Back at prom

Damn, you're a cutie.

Still with dude? :)

Ahem.

And since I've been part of the "less yak, more pics" movement, this is to balance the books.

Om.jpg

Not sure what I was smelling when that was taken, but it was apparently nasty.

Since my last attempt was buried in georgiaredskin's revealing herself as a woman, here are a few more....:D

The kids and I on Easter....

DSCF0900.jpg

My manchild in his Redskins gear.....

DSCF0918.jpg