Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves II

Tarhog

I'll be nice and not post the pics I have of Montilar at said wedding cuz he'll kill me if I do

:nono: You got that right.

And very smart thinking. :whew:

I wouldn't want to have to :nutkick: you.

I seriously doubt anyone wants to see an idiot wearing a dumb@ss tux whose pants don't fit and keep trying to fall off every few seconds.

And if they do, too ffffing bad.

(It was the idiot rental company's fault on the pants.) It was a bleeding miracle I was able to get through the ceremony without showing all the guests some crack ....

Guest SkinsHokie Fan

I love this thread. And ATB, you are one fine Desi brother. I love the goatee.

However the pretiest Desi on this board is yours truly. Go look me back up ;)

EDIT: I figured I might as well run up the score with hot college girls on this thread so here is another picture

Barcelona-Pimpin.jpg

I'm an dumba$$ I know but for the last 20 mins I've been trying to add an image on the reply page but "cut and paste" doesn't seem to work. If someone wouldn't mind I need "posting pictures for dumbies".

HELP!!

Here's another of me, with the short hair these days, doing my usual poses.

Sometimes, BG doesn't like it if you interrupt his drinking for a picture. Plus the light be very very bright yo....

This me stand in front of a MH-47 that my team and I just fast roped out of at 60ft thus the reason I'm wearing those white work gloves. This pic is actually taking in S. Korea just a couple of monthes ago. If you close enough at the tail gate you can see the guys from Task Force 160th ( the unit who flys the birds) reattching the fast ropes so we can go again.

Originally posted by WarpathBrave86

Alright yeah Im picture retarded too, how do I go about posting a picture that I get from an email or something? I tried posting a picture of me from a friend's website but it is restricted..anyone got any answers?

All i can tell you is "digital camera" man. :laugh: That's how I got mine.;)