• Blog Entries

• By TK in ES Coverage
      The Redskins have opened their 2019 season with two losses. Both against Divisional foes. Now they get to close out Week 3 at home on Monday Night against the visiting 1-1 Chicago Bears. The Bears don't have much of an offense but seem to have what may be an elite defense.

On the flip side, the Redskins have a developing passing attack and a disastrous defense. The Redskins haven't had a Defense this vanilla since Mike Nolan received his ice cream. Oh, and the Redskins already have more guys on IR then any other team this season. 

Will the Redskins finally put one in the win column? 

As usual, poll closes at kickoff. Go vote!
Sign in to follow this  
Tarhog

Show Yourselves II

Me and my 2 yr old future Skins fan~maybe future Skins player~ he's already bigger than some of the 4 and 5 yr olds in the neighborhood

Not a good shot of me but a great one of him (it's easy when you have a subject like this to work with)

b7d4cded.jpg

Holy Joe Jacoby LD, that's a big kid you've got there. Maybe a linemen in the works? Good looking kid!

Awwww, nice of y'all to say so, thanks! Of course we think he's gorgeous, but I like it when other people do too.

Hard to tell from a pic, but he's already out of 5T, and since it's been warmer and he's running around more he's actually slimmed down under 50#. I'm just hoping he'll use part of the signing bonus to pay for my back surgery :laugh:

this is a repost

since we were going old school.........................classic sunglasses baby

logo_331489.jpg

Great as always to put some faces with names :cheers:

And chomerics, damn you son - do you have to appear so damn likable!

You look nothing like I imagined....no idea why though :)

this is a repost

since we were going old school.........................classic sunglasses baby

logo_331489.jpg

Sunglasses are fine. It's the shorts that I'm worried about. :D

The Huffman Family, left to right. Cortney (with soon to be son Grayson in the oven) Zoe and myself Dave.

Christmas2006LV2.jpg

beautiful ZoEd :cheers:

The shirt (for cats like illone who've called into question my allegiance in the past) says "The Redskins Have Gone Hog Wild!" I was 6+ in this pic, I believe.

that's some good stuff Nibbs

Helluva great-looking kid there LD...future all-star...good genes will always come through ;)

JArugby

ok finally ( I know you've all been dying to see what I look like hehehe j/k)

I'm the one looking at the guy holding the ball running, with the knee brace on. I'll post a different one soon...when I get one.

Made my day Missu. And it wasn't going too well. After being told we would get out at 2:00 this pm, the powers that be reneged. :( Always nice to look at a pretty face. :)

JArugby

ok finally ( I know you've all been dying to see what I look like hehehe j/k)

I'm the one looking at the guy holding the ball running, with the knee brace on. I'll post a different one soon...when I get one.

the guy w/ the ball doesn't have a knee brace :whoknows: