• Blog Entries

• By TK in ES Coverage
      The Redskins have opened their 2019 season with two losses. Both against Divisional foes. Now they get to close out Week 3 at home on Monday Night against the visiting 1-1 Chicago Bears. The Bears don't have much of an offense but seem to have what may be an elite defense.

On the flip side, the Redskins have a developing passing attack and a disastrous defense. The Redskins haven't had a Defense this vanilla since Mike Nolan received his ice cream. Oh, and the Redskins already have more guys on IR then any other team this season. 

Will the Redskins finally put one in the win column? 

As usual, poll closes at kickoff. Go vote!
Sign in to follow this  
Tarhog

Show Yourselves II

:cool: ahh... I found a better one of myself so everyone can make fun of me when I was a kid.... I guess wanted to be in the army back then too.... note the high impact gi joe helmet I stuck on my poor dog.... He's hating life!!!

I just noticed that I was a captain back then too... damn.... 20 years later and I'm still a captain- I must really suck!

:cool:

That's funny! :laugh: He looks like he's gonna turn around any second and bite your arse. I know - he's a boxer though and they don't do that. Nice dogs.

And no, my sig isn't refering to you! :laugh:

The shirt (for cats like illone who've called into question my allegiance in the past) says "The Redskins Have Gone Hog Wild!" I was 6+ in this pic, I believe.

awwwww....is that what our kids will look like? ;)

I just saw this! :applause: :applause: Great!!!

You do look so familiar.......help me guys.......who does he look like?

Blondie

I was thinking he looked like Big Show from WWE when he had longer hair. Can't seem to find a photo of Big Show with long hair.

Or Donald Gibb (better known as OGRE in Revenge of the Nerds)

NERRRRRRRRRRRRRDS!

Since we're on the whole posting pictures from when we were little phase ...

You haven't changed much - still a cutie :)

The shirt (for cats like illone who've called into question my allegiance in the past) says "The Redskins Have Gone Hog Wild!" I was 6+ in this pic, I believe.

You've got major street cred now :cheers:

Keeping with the old-school theme; here are some pics from my high-school prom, ****es!!

Me and my date, the lovely Miss Lauren Letieri

prom1.jpg

Me and my best friend Charlie:

gangsta.jpg

GANGSTA!! :laugh:

Well, it's not the greatest picture of me but it probably is most accurate of what I currently look like.

Just want to say thanks for explaining how to post a pic on here. I have been a member for quite some time and I still hadn't posted a pic of me yet. Well, I guess now I have. :)

anthonylikes.jpg

How about your most F'd up pic

I'm on the left

:laugh: I think right around this point in the night I was getting kicked out of Kelly's...:laugh:

Not exactly kicked out...just not let back into the bar after I stepped outside for some fresh air! :)

The Huffman Family, left to right. Cortney (with soon to be son Grayson in the oven) Zoe and myself Dave.

Christmas2006LV2.jpg

:laugh: I think right around this point in the night I was getting kicked out of Kelly's...:laugh:

Not exactly kicked out...just not let back into the bar after I stepped outside for some fresh air! :)

Yeah we we're definitely punk in drublic. :D

Finishing concrete in Iraq. Pad's for two mobile aircraft arresting systems. Hoohah!

DSC_0033.jpg

The Huffman Family, left to right. Cortney (with soon to be son Grayson in the oven) Zoe and myself Dave.

Christmas2006LV2.jpg

That's a very good looking family you got there... :cheers: