Sign in to follow this  
Tarhog

Show Yourselves II

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by rdsknbill

DC, being that you are a former resident of Pennsylvania, I will hold my soccer comments :D

We need fields for lacrosse but Soccer holds the fields, for now at least. :cuss:

LOL... no worries. i hesitated before posting the pic because of the soccer thing. knew some smarta$$ would say something :silly:. alas, i didn't have any other pics of me though.

to explain myself... i got tired of watching my wife play in her co-ed league every week, so i joined too. the field we play on is actually an indoor field, but outside. basically an open-air hockey rink with turf. gotta love california.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dchogs

LOL... no worries. i hesitated before posting the pic because of the soccer thing. knew some smarta$$ would say something :silly:. alas, i didn't have any other pics of me though.

to explain myself... i got tired of watching my wife play in her co-ed league every week, so i joined too. the field we play on is actually an indoor field, but outside. basically an open-air hockey rink with turf. gotta love california.

Sweet. It sounds like it's something that you and your wife enjoy. :dance: :adoration

That's all that matters brother! Enjoy :thumbsup:

Maybe the divorce rate wouldn't be so high if more couples did that kind of stuff together. :2cents:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by rdsknbill

Nice Shorts ;) :laugh:

Yeah but my legs look fat, I was retaining too much water. :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Die Hard

Hey Mike, do you normally rest your beer on your crotch? :laugh:

Only when my crotch is hot.:laugh:

Funny how a one dimentional photo can distort reality. Actually I was holding the beer in front of me. Between that and the the fact that I am "pointing" at the girls crotch, that pic did'nt come out quite like I had envisioned it. :doh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some of us who have been around for a bit on page 1. And Mike, that's definately going native. ;)attachment.php?s=&postid=436993

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Mad Mike

Yeah but my legs look fat, I was retaining too much water. :laugh:

that time of the month? :doh: Can't believe I just said that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by big z

that's wrong, but still very funny bill....:laugh:

cool pic mike!

:bow: :bow:

Couldn't resist ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

jpnet_r2_c1.gif

Here's an ever-so-retro style photo of me and my fiance checking out the Christmas trees down on the mall this past winter. Damn I look like I'm developing quite the double-chin. Time to go on a little pre-wedding diet...

Or not...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't see the picture, WarpathBrave. You're probably just too beautiful for the thread. :)

Since I have a reputation as a bit of a leftist on this board, I tried to find a nice turtleneck-wearin', red-wine-sippin', goatee-sportin', intellectual-elitist-appearin' photo of me out there. How's this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Ancalagon the Black

Since I have a reputation as a bit of a leftist on this board, I tried to find a nice turtleneck-wearin', red-wine-sippin', goatee-sportin', intellectual-elitist-appearin' photo of me out there. How's this?

:notworthy. That's a cool photo!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gads. Gene Simmons meets Frazier... :silly:;)

Er....what were ya watching?

you know I'm just messin with ya ACB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Park City Skins

Gads. Gene Simmons meets Frazier... :silly:;)

Er....what were ya watching?

:tongue: <--except the tongue has to be far longer for the Gene Simmons thing to work :silly:

I'd love to say that I was at a Greenpeace rally or a PETA pep talk, but I was actually at a rock concert some of my friends were putting on. The lights had just gone on in between sets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.