Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves II

Tarhog

Originally posted by rdsknbill

DC, being that you are a former resident of Pennsylvania, I will hold my soccer comments :D

We need fields for lacrosse but Soccer holds the fields, for now at least. :cuss:

LOL... no worries. i hesitated before posting the pic because of the soccer thing. knew some smarta$$ would say something :silly:. alas, i didn't have any other pics of me though.

to explain myself... i got tired of watching my wife play in her co-ed league every week, so i joined too. the field we play on is actually an indoor field, but outside. basically an open-air hockey rink with turf. gotta love california.

Originally posted by dchogs

LOL... no worries. i hesitated before posting the pic because of the soccer thing. knew some smarta$$ would say something :silly:. alas, i didn't have any other pics of me though.

to explain myself... i got tired of watching my wife play in her co-ed league every week, so i joined too. the field we play on is actually an indoor field, but outside. basically an open-air hockey rink with turf. gotta love california.

Sweet. It sounds like it's something that you and your wife enjoy. :dance: :adoration

That's all that matters brother! Enjoy :thumbsup:

Maybe the divorce rate wouldn't be so high if more couples did that kind of stuff together. :2cents:

Originally posted by Die Hard

Hey Mike, do you normally rest your beer on your crotch? :laugh:

Only when my crotch is hot.:laugh:

Funny how a one dimentional photo can distort reality. Actually I was holding the beer in front of me. Between that and the the fact that I am "pointing" at the girls crotch, that pic did'nt come out quite like I had envisioned it. :doh:

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by Ancalagon the Black

Since I have a reputation as a bit of a leftist on this board, I tried to find a nice turtleneck-wearin', red-wine-sippin', goatee-sportin', intellectual-elitist-appearin' photo of me out there. How's this?

:notworthy. That's a cool photo!

Originally posted by Park City Skins

Gads. Gene Simmons meets Frazier... :silly:;)

Er....what were ya watching?

:tongue: <--except the tongue has to be far longer for the Gene Simmons thing to work :silly:

I'd love to say that I was at a Greenpeace rally or a PETA pep talk, but I was actually at a rock concert some of my friends were putting on. The lights had just gone on in between sets.