Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves II

Tarhog

I can beat those. I have pictures of me, as Boba Fett, with Boba Fett (at Star Wars Weekends @ Disney MGM), and me as Boba Fett on a landspeeder.

No you can't. Your screen name's not Bobba Fett. :silly:

But hey, I knew you'd get the joke. ;)

No you can't. Your screen name's not Bobba Fett. :silly:

But hey, I knew you'd get the joke. ;)

It's certainly more appropriate for you. I've just never seen a better picture than me wearing a Boba Fett helmet, giving the thumbs up, next to Boba Fett (who's apparently like 8 inches shorter than me), also giving the thumbs up.

BTW, whatever happened to the 421?

I'd love to know just how many of the cute girls(what maybe 6) on this site that tailgate at the games. Hopefully get to see ya this season.

Whats funny is almost all of the girls from ES go to the tailgates! :cheers:

I can beat those. I have pictures of me, as Boba Fett, with Boba Fett (at Star Wars Weekends @ Disney MGM), and me as Boba Fett on a landspeeder.

And you are 19 ?? Who got ya started on Star Wars ?? I mean, I like the movies (especially Ch IV - VI ) but I have about a decade on you

And you are 19 ?? Who got ya started on Star Wars ?? I mean, I like the movies (especially Ch IV - VI ) but I have about a decade on you

So? Most of the music I like is from before I was born, and so are alot of the movies, including Star Wars. Just because it came out before I existed doesn't mean it doesn't still exist.

MISSU28 -

Hey -- sorry if I irritated you in the other thread. Meant no harm. By the way, really diggin the pic of you in the white & pink jersey. Guys were right -- you're a cutie. Take care

way to kiss and make up diesel, now that you've seen a picture of miss u :kiss:

Don't know why I've ignored this thread until today. I figured though that if I was going to look at everyone else, I should at least post my pic as well.

Here I am with my wife at my first Skins game - this year vs. the Eagles on Sunday night.

IMG_1386.jpg

Don't know why I've ignored this thread until today. I figured though that if I was going to look at everyone else, I should at least post my pic as well.

Here I am with my wife at my first Skins game - this year vs. the Eagles on Sunday night.

IMG_1386.jpg

Nice - but, time for a new uni.