Sign in to follow this  
Tarhog

Show Yourselves II

How was he personally?

great guy to be around.. he dint let too many ppl around him ....kept his circle tight

I've enjoyed seeing many of the pictures that you all have shared here ...especially the own3d pics....was screwing around with my driver's license pic so I figured I'd go ahead and post my mugshot!

Man you look like you are going to **** someone up! Like you are one of the Sopranos. :silly:

Someday georgia, and that day may never come, runclintonrun may ask you to do him a favor......

100_02298.jpg

should have wiped off the lense but oh well. me and my dog (who was incredibly shy for this picture for some reason)

100_0300.jpg

again with the dirt lense. me and my little brother (yea he is acting like a smart ass in this picture)

Someday georgia, and that day may never come, runclintonrun may ask you to do him a favor......

Thanks shes a sweetheart. heres a pic in her Jersey as well.

10010909qx.jpg

This is me getting my baby-training on over the summer.

He started crying so I gave him back. Quickly. :)

MikeSellers - so who is the girl in your photo album in that ever so special pose? (if you click on his picture you can see the album).

Thanks shes a sweetheart. heres a pic in her Jersey as well.

10010909qx.jpg

That's great. I've got the same jersey for my son (except Portis). And I have that singing football too :) I'm going to have to add that to the pose.

She's gorgeous.

And I have that singing football too :)
i think every respectable skins fan has one including myself. for those who want to see me:silly: . (what can i do? the latest picture of my self i have is from 8th grade!)