Sign in to follow this  
Tarhog

Show Yourselves II

Dang I didnt get a welcome, maybe i need a sweet car instead of my 99 pathfinder with 130,000 miles on it.

:flowers:

That do anything for you?

Didn't think so.

But WELCOME :cheers:

Hi, rtbasye... Sorry about no one welcoming you... I hope you will accept an apology... and join us for some playoff fun here in the forum! Everyone is so nice here (truly, we are)... And most of all... WE LOVE THE SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, put your seatbelt on and join us for a fast and furious ride to the SUPERBOWL!

Hey there, Maggie!!! Nice to see another friendly/female face around here! I read your site, and it was quite interesting.

Hey all.I dont really post alot but love to read all of your posts.This is a picture from New Years Day,chimney fire.got home in time for the Skins game.well lets keep rolling in the playoffs.GO SKINS :gaintsuck

Hi, rtbasye... Sorry about no one welcoming you... I hope you will accept an apology... and join us for some playoff fun here in the forum! Everyone is so nice here (truly, we are)... And most of all... WE LOVE THE SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, put your seatbelt on and join us for a fast and furious ride to the SUPERBOWL!

Hey there, Maggie!!! Nice to see another friendly/female face around here! I read your site, and it was quite interesting.

Hey was just joking, I feel plenty welcome here amongst skins fans!! I've been posting here for a little while, almost a year now, but mostly this season.

Go skins! :point2sky

Hey all.I dont really post alot but love to read all of your posts.This is a picture from New Years Day,chimney fire.got home in time for the Skins game.well lets keep rolling in the playoffs.GO SKINS :gaintsuck

Which Station do you work at? I walk by the WTC station every day on the way to and from work. :)

I have a lot of respect for you guys! Many friends do I have in the department over here in Utica (New York), and I just don't know where they draw their strength from on some days. I give you a lot of props for helping to keep us safe! HAIL TO THE FIREFIGHTERS!!!

Welcome, momof. Can you post a pic of the two alien teens? That might be pretty interesting to see too. ;)

Sure.. this is Ms.Tweenalien (take a close look at her fingers. Like Mom wouldn't notice?)

2DCP01608-vi.jpg

And Mr. I'm-an-angry-teenageboy-and-won't-smile-even-for-money.

Joeythug-vi.jpg

Nice pic Hog24. I volunteer in town....

DSC00165.jpg

Robin & Jason "The Future" Campbell before Carolina Pre-Season Game

Robin_Campbell.jpg

Tom & Coach "Head Dirtbag" Bugel at the same place

Tom_Bugel.jpg