Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves II

Tarhog

I was informed that I needed to post a picture of myself... So... Here you go. This is VERY old (In fact, I was pregnant with my son, Elijah who is now five-years-old)... however, I promise to have some brand new ones online by the end of this week!

I do have a few others online (But they are all at least two years old which shows my longer hair. You can view those here!

Mvc-157s.jpg

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Eagles??? *sighs* I suppose you are okay considering that is my son's favorite team.

What kind of Redskins fan lets their kids be an Eagles fan anyway? :eaglesuck

He's going to grow up to be a criminal now like Westbrook36, honest! :2cents: :silly:

And he will be destined for a life of heartache and disappointment. DONT LET HIM DO IT!!! If you dont believe me, just ask Westbrook36. :point2sky

What kind of Redskins fan lets their kids be an Eagles fan anyway?

Well... At first, I didn't like it at all... lol. But I had to remember that he is only five. Then, when I noticed that he almost always calls them the "African Eagles"... I had to let him keep the team as his favorite.

However, it is a great hope that one day my son will be a preaching running back or wide reciever for the Skins! You have no idea as to how much opposition I get when I make that statement. So, not that any of you would do such... Let me just say, this is my desire for my son... In no way, shape, or form do I plan to make him do anything other than be respectful and get an education (and maybe retire his mother when he gets that big contract!) *cheeky grin*

:helmet:*Misty*:helmet: