Sign in to follow this  
Tarhog

Show Yourselves II

Picture043.jpg

yargh matey.

about to head out to a 7 kegger...ive got my bandana on now and im ready to go! i know, im not the most fierce pirate around :laugh:'

Ugh...that "free mammograms" costume is SOOOOOOOOOO played out its not even funny. Guys, that costume is no longer funny. It was funny when the first guy thought of it like 10 years ago. Don't be that guy.

124002082105_0_ALB.jpg

...and here's a more normal one (minus the smoke) of me and my ex-gf

Whoah -- what's your ex's name, and where did she go to school? She looks very familiar...

Actually...so do you. Did you guys go to school in South Florida perchance?

And here is a pic of Dusty Baker moving in on my woman! :(

Nah...its from when he was named Manager of the Year a few years back...

dust bag should be shot. he is a sucky manager.

Ugh...that "free mammograms" costume is SOOOOOOOOOO played out its not even funny. Guys, that costume is no longer funny. It was funny when the first guy thought of it like 10 years ago. Don't be that guy.

haha yea it was a little much. he won 50 bucks though for worst costume and did get to feel up A LOT of girls (not me, of course!) :laugh:

That's cool...I must have just seen you around somewhere. You hang out in Arlington at all?

Yeah sometimes, I have some friends that work out there and so we go out and meet them for drinks:cheers:

Way to represent. :cheers:

You a doggie or jarhead rt? Can't tell from the pic. Either way, appreciate your service brother!

I'm in the Army if that answers your question-- You're welcome, I love my job.

Here's more of a Skins version of me and my wife--- I had to dig this one out of the archives a bit. I was briefly stationed at Ft. Lee from Aug 03-Dec 03 (the Spurrier year, ugg!) This pic was from the Seahawks game on Nov 9 03.

Me and my better half on vacation last year after a day in the sun and too many stiff drinks.

yours truly with our favorite weatherman, so Johnny I do know "a little bit

about the weather" :laugh:

willard.jpg

Dean Collins and Willard Scott

Another satisfied Trex® deck owner.

Another cruise -- this time to recover the mooring we deployed a month ago. I'm pointing at the acoustic release buoy that has just popped up in the water.

Point.jpg