Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves II

Tarhog

Here I am at work- not much in the way of Burgundy and Gold in sight though. Go Skinz- beat the Chefs

(that's great but who are the C-H-E-F-S?) Anyone remember that commercial? :dallasuck :eaglesuck

Yea I posted on that the other day. "Do you want to get away" SW airlines.

Are you in country or what?

Here you go! It's GREAT to be part of this site!

Wow I did not receive this pic by email. Nice shot! FYI boys and Gals Stwasm is a great guy who I am pestering to go to an ES tailgate (He goes to the tailgate club) but he has some amazing pics he shares with me on email. All of the cheerleader ones I send to a few friends in Iraq. If you are looking for a few great pics he is the man!

Wow I did not receive this pic by email. Nice shot! FYI boys and Gals Stwasm is a great guy who I am pestering to go to an ES tailgate (He goes to the tailgate club) but he has some amazing pics he shares with me on email. All of the cheerleader ones I send to a few friends in Iraq. If you are looking for a few great pics he is the man!

This shot was taken BEFORE we met! The one of me with the Super Bowl trophies was too far away, so I went with this one. Thanks for the love, Huly! And I WILL attend an ES Tailgate soon! Promise!