Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves II

Tarhog

New pics...

100_3020.jpg

Myself, My woman, and her daughter and my dog Max.

Damn Halter, why do you have to be so tall....if you were a foot shorter that would be a really, really, nice picture of your woman :owned:

Seriously though, bring her to the tailgate, she obviously likes big ugly guys....I will woo her away from you with my fat man dance!!!

I hope everyone realizes these are just jokes....Halter can take it....

Damn Halter' date=' why do you have to be so tall....if you were a foot shorter that would be a really, really, nice picture of your woman :owned:

Seriously though, bring her to the tailgate, she obviously likes big ugly guys....I will woo her away from you with my fat man dance!!!

I hope everyone realizes these are just jokes....Halter can take it....[/quote']

easy kid

Candace... if I was not a married man your PM box would be full. :)

Om... where in Montana is that? my wife and i have been talking about taking a trip next year and perhaps investing in some land out there. Still talk at this point. Any suggestions though?

That's at the edge of West Yellowstone where we rented. Nice little cabin.

If you decide to make the trip out there, set aside a week. Let me know and we'll do the PM thing and I'll give you LOTS of specific suggestions. :)

And if you're planning to buy, plan to do it soon. There's a land rush going on.

Damn Halter' date=' why do you have to be so tall....if you were a foot shorter that would be a really, really, nice picture of your woman :owned:

I hope everyone realizes these are just jokes....Halter can take it....[/quote']

I don't have your back on Sunday...Halter = BIG! :laugh:

easy kid

what he said!

Somebodys going to get it on SUUUUUUNNNNDAAAAAYYYYY!

Nah, Bugs it's okay, after all I got the height and the good looks, you got the, well uhhhhh, uhhhhh. I leave it at that buddy old pal.

PS. Candace, MissU28, DKS, Blondie, THE FLORIDA HOTTIES and all the other fine women of ExtremeSkins, I love you all. ALL HOTTIES!!!!

Nah, Bugs it's okay, after all I got the height and the good looks, you got the, well uhhhhh, uhhhhh. I leave it at that buddy old pal.

PS. Candace, MissU28, DKS, Blondie and all the other fine women of ExtremeSkins, I love you all. ALL HOTTIES!!!!

Halter, no love for the FL Girls?? ;)

PS. Candace, MissU28, DKS, Blondie, THE FLORIDA HOTTIES and all the other fine women of ExtremeSkins, I love you all. ALL HOTTIES!!!!

Good thing I am secure and don't crave attention.

:laugh: :laugh:

Blondie