Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves II

Tarhog

Halter, Glad to see everyone outfitted in Skins gear...but I see you haven't persuaded the "woman" to wear some Burgundy and Gold yet. that needs to be your mission. :D

Yeah well ya see, she's an Iggles/Steelers Fan. I asked her to wear it and she said no. Her loss.

what, I'm not beautiful? angry-tantrum2.gif

ps, we need to have this emoticon.

Man, thats a nice mahi-mahi - would like to have come over for dinner that weekend :)

Thanks, (Dorado - in Mexico :) ) We caught a few on that trip! My wife two boys and I brought in about 25 that day. We were fishing about 20 miles off shore near a dead whale. Wanted a bill fish real bad - but all the mahi-mahi / Dorado made up for it.

me.jpg

and me on the left with my friend MillerLite, and my best friend ReyTrain on the right...future Saxaphone Supastar...

mereytrain.jpg

me and some vato i met at a GTG a few weeks ago...we were rockin the kareoke mike...

mebatmansfriend.jpg

and lastly, one of my best friends, Mouse, getting us some more beer...

mousebudweiser.jpg

This am. Representing at around 9800 feet above sea level, give or take, in the mountains above Park City. :) Of course, I have an outstanding pic of the ground and of the air when the timer didn't work and when the wind pushed the camera off the rock it was on. :doh: