Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves II

Tarhog

Hi everyone, I joined this site over a year ago, but it's been a while since I've been back....I was more of a "lurker" back then, but figured I'd pony up a photo as well. Not the best, but the most recent, me and some co-workers celebrating my birthday this past May....I'm in the jean jacket.....

Richard, thanks....I thought that's what I did the first time, but I'll try this again....

Actually, the problem is, the file is too big....I tried reducing it, but it makes too fuzzy....I'll look for another one. Good to be back!!

Hmmm, well, I thought I attached a pic, but I guess it didn't work....I'm sure this is an old question, but any help would be appreciated....

Betty, when you attach the image from your harddrive, make sure you click the 'upload' button. See if that helps. If you are still having problems, PM me and I'll see if I can get you set up.

Richard, thanks....I thought that's what I did the first time, but I'll try this again....

Actually, the problem is, the file is too big....I tried reducing it, but it makes too fuzzy....I'll look for another one. Good to be back!!

You can host pics at a site like www.shutterfly.com . The site will resize it for you and the quality shouldn't be unbearable. Just make sure you right click and save it once it's on there.