Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves II

Tarhog

Dviands, it sort of depends on what you're doing with the gun -- I don't believe that merely having one is family-unfriendly. I know on this thread I've seen at least one picture of an Army guy in the desert with his service weapon. I don't know if it makes a difference, but for what it's worth, I'm an active duty Marine.

And besides, a day at the range can be good family fun! Just follow the rules and be responsible.

Blondie, thanks for the compliment! (he says, blushing...)

Originally posted by BlueTalon

Dviands, it sort of depends on what you're doing with the gun -- I don't believe that merely having one is family-unfriendly. I know on this thread I've seen at least one picture of an Army guy in the desert with his service weapon. I don't know if it makes a difference, but for what it's worth, I'm an active duty Marine.

And besides, a day at the range can be good family fun! Just follow the rules and be responsible.

Blondie, thanks for the compliment! (he says, blushing...)

my big gun isn't the same as yours. ;)

jokes aren't as funny when you have to explain them. my attempt at humor fell short as usual.

Originally posted by dviands

my big gun isn't the same as yours. ;)

jokes aren't as funny when you have to explain them. my attempt at humor fell short as usual.

I got it too... after you explained it. Sorry about that. I'm used to some people being so anti-firearm that no use, exposure or ownership is acceptable. It has become somewhat of a reflex to respond the way I did with you.

Your post was pretty funny when read in context. :cheers:

Originally posted by BlueTalon

I got it too... after you explained it. Sorry about that. I'm used to some people being so anti-firearm that no use, exposure or ownership is acceptable. It has become somewhat of a reflex to respond the way I did with you.

Your post was pretty funny when read in context. :cheers:

i forgot to thank you for you service.....so, thank you!:D

Not the best pic, but me in Philly yesterday (see Duce in the background :) )

100_0061.jpg

Not me, but the guy I was there to see (Liam feckin' Gallagher of Oasis :D )

Liam3.jpg

Phillies Red Sox game-- If you like visiting ballparks, Citizens Bank Park is great. Best park of any sport I've ever been to. Great atmosphere, concourses and sightlines. I like it better than Yankee Stadium and Camden Yards, hopefully the builders of the new Nats park can take a lesson.

100_0068.jpg

Originally posted by TODD

Not the best pic, but me in Philly yesterday (see Duce in the background :) )

100_0061.jpg

Not me, but the guy I was there to see (Liam feckin' Gallagher of Oasis :D )

Liam3.jpg

Phillies Red Sox game-- If you like visiting ballparks, Citizens Bank Park is great. Best park of any sport I've ever been to. Great atmosphere, concourses and sightlines. I like it better than Yankee Stadium and Camden Yards, hopefully the builders of the new Nats park can take a lesson.

100_0068.jpg

Todd,

I'm a big Oasis fan too. My brother who is currently living in England recently saw both U2 and Oasis in Manchester. He emailed me the day after the Oasis show and said it was unbelievable....and way better than the U2 concert.

4C Beer Pong & 4th of July Party – Hosted by Extremeskins member Bugs’

Beer Pong Three-Some Champs – left to right – Me, Sue, Bugs’

asc.jpg

Nice Form Krissy

krissy.jpg

You have to close one when you are seeing double – Anetra taking aim.

anetra.jpg

4C member “Dave Chapelle” working the local talent.

talent.jpg

We are the Champions – Ron Jeremy and Bugs’ – trying to look hard…sure sign I am drunk…I have a cigarette in my mouth!

teamtub.jpg

1st Losers or Second Place....ES member Unsonny and Mark

sonnymark.jpg

Look for 4C Beer Pong coming to the F-51 tailgate party this season!

:cheers:

Originally posted by warren

Todd,

I'm a big Oasis fan too. My brother who is currently living in England recently saw both U2 and Oasis in Manchester. He emailed me the day after the Oasis show and said it was unbelievable....and way better than the U2 concert.

That's very cool. I'd love to someday see an Oasis show in England for the atmosphere. From what I've seen from bootlegs/DVDs, they are insane.

• 2 weeks later...