Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves II

Tarhog

Originally posted by skins4eva

Nice picture, Iheart--we really do need to work on our tans--but, not until July 27 or in your case, the 28th (NJ sucka!!!) By the way, if I wasn't so exhausted from this damn bar studying, I'd go off on a real sean taylor--front office rant--but, I'm too tired, so it'll have to wait until the end of july--but, it will be classic angry cliff, i promise!

Can't wait for the rant and the corresponding positivity thread several weeks later. :)

BTW: I think if I read riparian rights one more time, I'm going to break the Bar/Bri TV.

Here I am at Draftday 2005, in my Larry Brown jersey with my future wife in the Dexter Manley.

She has allowed our wedding to be scheduled around the Redskins's home and away games (Oct. 8th) What a special lady, wont be missing a home game, wedding and honeymoon included!!!

sweet!!!!!

Originally posted by Monkart

Wow TK !! is that Demi Moore your married to? :laugh:

you guys look like your having fun. :cool:

Even though we're not married, I'll take her over Demi any day. And yes, we had a blast that night. :)

BTW, I see you're in Clearwater. Ever hear of Shark Island Swimwear or Barracuda Bay Swimwear?

Originally posted by TK-IV II I

Even though we're not married, I'll take her over Demi any day. And yes, we had a blast that night. :)

BTW, I see you're in Clearwater. Ever hear of Shark Island Swimwear or Barracuda Bay Swimwear?

I'm SURE you would take her over Demi, I hope you didn't think I was disrespecting her with my comparison, to me their was a resemblance and I always thought Demi was a Great looking woman. :cheers: Sorry for the Married assumption, :doh:

As far as the swimwears, no I haven't heard of them. If you have seen my pic posted 5/21 you would of seen that I would be more likely to be wearing Sail mass swimwear or tent cover swimwear, :laugh: :laugh:. I'll ask my daughter if she's heard of them as she goes to the beach a lot. Also she shops and searches the web for swimwear ( well what she tries convincing me is swimwear anyway :doh: )all the time. Why do you ask TK?

Are you affiliated? I know my daughter will ask in response to my asking her.:)