Extremeskins

Show Yourselves II

Tarhog

Here is a snipet of my little happy family

Auggie snoozing with Yetti & Magic

fa7edee6.jpg

Bubba in deep thought

fa7edee9.jpg

and this is all my Wife would allow me to show of her, with the family dog in front with the orange fur.... Rex the wonder mutt

fa7edee7.jpg

I really don't have any photos of me, we lost most of our photos in a house fire a couple years ago, and I usually take all the new pics... oh well I didn't need to frighten any small children who might have seen me. :D (my boys are used to me by now)

Well now. Might I Reiterate and to add on to what Tarhog said. Some of you fellows definately have all the luck. :cool: And not just the fairer sex that sits/stands beside you. the little uns seem to be fine additions to the perspective family's. Cute kids. :) And our female posters here on Extreme, ( all 2 of them :silly:;) ), definately represent well. Lovely indeed. Great idea here John. :notworthy

:cheers:

Another cutie!

Not you 979....the kid :)

Oh, and thanks for the virtual 'bubble-wrap thing. Almost as fun as the real thing. My kids enjoyed that.

I hope more of you guys and gals show up at Hogfest next year. I was a little nervous meeting folks 'in the flesh' whom I'd only gotten to know (as much as thats possible) over the internet. But to my amazement, the folks here whom I already admired, wowed me in person. Park City Skins, Brave, Blade, Die Hard, Blondie, Tommy the Greek, and many more. Great people. We ought to pick another Redskins game every year for an 'Extremefest'.

And for those of you too cautious or self-conscious to post your visage to date....come on.....you're not half as ugly as you think!

At least we don't think so. ;)

Besides, we hear you have a GREAT personality!

:laugh:

I've got no pictures of me on the web. But I do of my wife :). Well, kind of. It's her head shot for work. But, it'll have to do :). She will not be attending this week's game with me as I've banished her to tend my mother and sister. Punishment like you wouldn't believe. Makes me seem all the more engaging afterward. There is a plan I tell you.

Originally posted by Art

I've got no pictures of me on the web. But I do of my wife :). Well, kind of. It's her head shot for work. But, it'll have to do :). She will not be attending this week's game with me as I've banished her to tend my mother and sister. Punishment like you wouldn't believe. Makes me seem all the more engaging afterward. There is a plan I tell you.

Lovely lady Art, but you swear that didn't come with the frame, right??

And Henry....you have no idea :silly: