Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves II

Tarhog

Alright Gunny :cheers:

Kaneohe is one of the few 'nice' places the Marine Corps has to offer (short of barracks/guard duty overseas that is). Spent 3 wonderful years there (or should I say, my WIFE spent 3 wonderful years there and I got to keep my stuff there ;) ).

Make sure you tour all the islands there while you can. I never did and wish I had now.

Semper Fi Mac.

Oh. And its never to late to get right with the Lord. The Eagles :evil: ????

Go towards the light Westbrook, go towards the light :halo:

Originally posted by Johnny Punani

When did you join the Air Force? How long have you been in the Air Force? 1 year?

I joined the Air Force Reserve June 16, 2003 at the rank of Airman 1st Class. Went to Basic in San Antonio November 11 and Graduated December 26th (Not only did I miss the hollidays, but I missed ALL those Skins games and was completely lost as to what was going on:doh: ) Went to Tech School at Sheppard AFB and Graduated May 17th in AFSC 2A636 (Aircraft Electrical and Environmental Systems Apprentice). I have been attending UTAs at Tinker AFB ever since:)

Originally posted by cfujskins

I joined the Air Force Reserve June 16, 2003 at the rank of Airman 1st Class. Went to Basic in San Antonio November 11 and Graduated December 26th (Not only did I miss the hollidays, but I missed ALL those Skins games and was completely lost as to what was going on:doh: ) Went to Tech School at Sheppard AFB and Graduated May 17th in AFSC 2A636 (Aircraft Electrical and Environmental Systems Apprentice). I have been attending UTAs at Tinker AFB ever since:)

Oh ok, your not active duty.

Originally posted by SkinsNut73

Here I am with my 5 year old son, and future member of the Eagle Hose Hook and Ladder Company # 6...

FiremanChris6.bmp

...and here is my boy with my two daughters on the back of Engine 6

Kids5.bmp

Nice to finally have a face to go along with your posts, quotes, emails etc. How is the back coming along?

f04_wiffle_open.jpg

I'm the guy in the red shirt with the specs on.

(This is the team photo of us after we won the Intramural Whiffleball League at UMBC...)

The guy in the back who looks like he's enjoying it to much is my buddy Tristan, who's a Packers fan, and the guy in the front who looks like he's not enjoying it at all is Dave, who's a Dolphins fan (been a rough year for him).

Originally posted by cfujskins

My son was at Sheppard at the same time

Originally posted by Om

At the risk of being maudlin ...

I find it incredibly cool that the fact we have such a diverse community here--- in terms of background, sex, age, religion, race, policitcs, etc.---is really no big deal to anybody. We take for granted (most of us, at any rate) that the lines have been blurred to the point of non-existence ... and it's just no big deal. Considering how human history has been precisely the opposite of that ... it's really pretty incredible when you stop to thing about it.

Internet communities like this one have actually become the Great Melting Pots that, until very recently, were only the stuff of academic myth.

Can't tell you all how proud it makes me to be a part of this.

Okay, back to the pics now. :)

Football, bringing world peace to a stadium near you. :)