Sign in to follow this  
Tarhog

Show Yourselves II

Does anyone know how I can put my pick up here. Im usually good at things like this, but my pic is saved on my comp unders my pics. its not on the net.

Originally posted by Fred21Smoot

Does anyone know how I can put my pick up here. Im usually good at things like this, but my pic is saved on my comp unders my pics. its not on the net.

That's ok.

You can attach it. At the bottom of the page you get with you hit "reply" you'll see a box that says "Attach file" then browse and add the file.

Hope this helps. :)

Originally posted by iheartskins

That's ok.

You can attach it. At the bottom of the page you get with you hit "reply" you'll see a box that says "Attach file" then browse and add the file.

Hope this helps. :)

Thanks Im beside my boy in the red tie.

Here we go, i have never done this before so lets hope it works!

The only one I got on my comp, me and the the girl!

Sean

Originally posted by DarkLadyRaven

My Photo Wise Cracker- i aint the Godess of Photobucket you know

I think he was simply giving you a compliment Raven.

Originally posted by Tarhog

I think he was simply giving you a compliment Raven.

Na, I was being a smartass :D Just messin with her. The first time there was no pic.

Originally posted by KINGBRICE_28

No need for the racial slurs here. :rolleyes:

Maybe she was calling him out for for making a "wise crack" (or joke) and thus called him a "wise cracker" (someone who makes wise cracks)? :whoknows:

At the risk of being maudlin ...

I find it incredibly cool that the fact we have such a diverse community here--- in terms of background, sex, age, religion, race, policitcs, etc.---is really no big deal to anybody. We take for granted (most of us, at any rate) that the lines have been blurred to the point of non-existence ... and it's just no big deal. Considering how human history has been precisely the opposite of that ... it's really pretty incredible when you stop to thing about it.

Internet communities like this one have actually become the Great Melting Pots that, until very recently, were only the stuff of academic myth.

Can't tell you all how proud it makes me to be a part of this.

Okay, back to the pics now. :)

Originally posted by iheartskins

Maybe she was calling him out for for making a "wise crack" (or joke) and thus called him a "wise cracker" (someone who makes wise cracks)? :whoknows:

Thats what I ment

Originally posted by RedskinsNation

cfujskins - damm your going to Dallas!!!! Your lucky, if i could find someone to go with i'd be on my way....how did you get your tix anyway?

Ebay.:doh:

Originally posted by cfujskins

Ebay.:doh:

Cool Thanks. I need to find a compadre to head out there. Is this going to be your first trip out to Texas Stadium for a Cowboys/Skins game?

This is me hammered in a bar in Cabo San Lucas...not sure why this is the only pic I have on my computer, will try to post another one later!

This pic was taken after the Potomac Cup Bodybuilding Championships. It was drug tested competition....no flax seed oil for your boy!

Originally posted by RedskinsNation

Cool Thanks. I need to find a compadre to head out there. Is this going to be your first trip out to Texas Stadium for a Cowboys/Skins game?

Nope. Last year was my first time. Have you been down to big D?