Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves II

Tarhog

Originally posted by iheartskins

Aww c'mon Jen. I think he was just kidding yah. :)

You guys have not learned yet the danger involved when you use a woman's weight as a tool to make a joke? Didn't the "mocking" picture in the Florida girls thread a few weeks ago teach y'all? :)

Originally posted by jenmdixon

You guys have not learned yet the danger involved when you use a woman's weight as a tool to make a joke? Didn't the "mocking" picture in the Florida girls thread a few weeks ago teach y'all? :)

Trust me, I have too many sisters, aunts, etc. and an awesome gf to not know that weight is a not a subject of humor. I would never make light of it. It's just one of those things that you never bring up. But you've gotta give people who haven't learned the lesson the benefit of the doubt.

I know the answer to the eternal question: "Do I look fat in this?"

:2cents:

Yep, I agree with her. Girls are sensitive about this type of thing. I mean you'll find some that could care less. But for the most part, be careful when making fun of a girls weight or body.:2cents:

Even though you are joking.

Originally posted by KINGBRICE_28

nope Kinda like this:.....

:laugh: :laugh:

That's great, but if I looked and dressed like that I'd probably shoot myself...

Not that there's anything wrong with looking and dressing like that...

And it's awesome to note that the best looking ladies are 'Skins fans :)

Originally posted by dks1240

haha this is the only one i have around bc its online from my sisters wedding, im the one in the front and to the left. yea i know its cheesy, hahaha :laugh:

1?action=Attachment.View&Item.Attachment.id=1&User.context=kvtkLpqhffPu&Item.drn=3989z1z0

and here is one with me in the front and my little brother and sister next to me :D we are a good lookin family, haha :)

1?action=Attachment.View&Item.Attachment.id=1&User.context=mujxLptvfjJi&Item.drn=3994z1z0

and of course dont forget the pther picture of me in my signature :D haha

Where those pictures taken outside of the Holloway Hall. Sure the hell looks the same.

KB has posted inappropriate pictures before with the urge to disrupt - see the Blondies Babes thread. That is why I responded as I did. :)

Gotcha. So he's already had his three strikes. Didn't know that.

Let's get back more pics of the members! :D

Originally posted by jadien

Where those pictures taken outside of the Holloway Hall. Sure the hell looks the same.

no, thats infront of my church in calvert county :D

i must say that this is one of my favorite threads to date, all you guys/gals look great :)

KB has posted inappropriate pictures before with the urge to disrupt - see the Blondies Babes thread. That is why I responded as I did. :)

Come on guys and ladies, let's get back to the fun and not turn this thread to the tubes :)

On topic:

I kinda agree with KB in the fact that alot of people look alot different than I pictured... I really did always picture Blade to look like Snyder :D

Originally posted by KDawg

I kinda agree with KB in the fact that alot of people look alot different than I pictured... I really did always picture Blade to look like Snyder :D

Yeah. It's pretty strange, but cool, to see what people look like after reading so many of their posts and creating your own sense of their appearance.

Originally posted by dks1240

no, thats infront of my church in calvert county :D

i must say that this is one of my favorite threads to date, all you guys/gals look great :)

No crap, thats hillarious. Not only did I go to Salisbury... but grew up in Huntingtown. My mom still lives in Calvert, shes in North Beach.

Originally posted by jadien

No crap, thats hillarious. Not only did I go to Salisbury... but grew up in Huntingtown. My mom still lives in Calvert, shes in North Beach.

north beach! thats where the reception was at, at the rod n rell. i think we are soul mates :D :laugh:

Originally posted by iheartskins

Gotcha. So he's already had his three strikes. Didn't know that.

Let's get back more pics of the members! :D

On Blondies page I couldn't find what you were talking about.......though I do remember posting those ugly guys:laugh:....as for the 3 strikes.......ehh....some people think stuff it's funny some don't......If you were offended by a picture when I obviously have never seen you then it's not on me. I couldn't care less what you look like.......As long as you come here, and post stuff worth reading I'll still luv ya.....:kiss: