Sign in to follow this  
Tarhog

Show Yourselves II

Assuming that's a good thing on some level ... cool.

PB090131_JPG.jpg

Hanging with my dad after a Redskin come from behind win against the Seahawks. What a way to start our annual trip to D.C. for a 'skins game!

Here is me again.

Sorry the only pics I have are either really embarassing or just me looking pissed off on stage-

Typical for me. I really need a life. :silly: Computer just outside of pic.

we should start this back up again since we have soo many new members and the 20,000th join

Guest SkinsHokie Fan

Yeah come on newbies show your pics! ;)

I got a few of mine on this thread

#1- Thito how in the H*LL are you gonna post your woamn as yer sug then post a pic of some chick in mexico all over you.

#2 some of you look like complete sissy's and some of you ( park c.s.) I'll never talk junk to again...:laugh:

#3- No laughing the only pic I could find on my computer was my senior pic. from 2 years ago.....

Here I am at the Skins-Jets Season Opener last year...I might add a more recent photo after this years opener...or maybe I won't :paranoid:

Sigh. True enough Brice, ( insert " Oh yeah, well when I was younger" statement here). :silly:

Yo Thito I am only 18 but i'll definately chill with you before a game. It looks like you party hard my man :)

It's an obligation as a guy whose more....."athletic" days are behind him. We have to say things like that. It's a rule ;) Nothing like stroking our ego with tales of athletic feats past, ( Ok. Maybe tall tales at times. ;) )