Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves II

Tarhog

Originally posted by brookboyz25

Here's another shot of me acting like a jackass with my girlfriend and a bunch of our friends.

I'm the one on the right ....If you can't figure out whose the jackass in this pic :lmao:

Always good when the jackass has to be pointed out.

As in my case, most people know without me telling.

;)

Blondie

Stratoman, about year and half ago my wife and I went to Colorado Springs for an award ceremony. We stayed at

the Broadmoor.

One night Ford took us to a place up a hill over looking

the city. It might have been the Sunbird. We had authentic

local dishes...great place with great view.

Want to go back sometime. Great city....altitude hard on

us flatland folks.

Originally posted by riggins44

Stratoman, about year and half ago my wife and I went to Colorado Springs for an award ceremony. We stayed at

the Broadmoor.

One night Ford took us to a place up a hill over looking

the city. It might have been the Sunbird. We had authentic

local dishes...great place with great view.

Want to go back sometime. Great city....altitude hard on

us flatland folks.

riggins44,

Sounds like you were at the Sunbird.

I lived in Denver for 8 years before moving to the Springs, and I like it much better as it's like a bigger city with a small town feel.

You are right against the mountains in the Springs unlike Denver were you have to drive for 20 mins or so to get into the foothills.

I love it out here! NO STINKING HUMIDITY to deal with in the Summer. I grew up in the DC suburbs and know all too well about that. Not as many insects either.:cheers:

Originally posted by Pete

Are ya takin on boarders Strato:laugh: sounds like my kind of place................oh wait...........it gets cold out that way:doh:

Sorry.....last years pic....nothing newer

Pete,

That's kind of a misnomer. Yesterday we were in the mid 60's during the day and mid 50's at night. We have had only one light snow so far this winter and it was only here for a day or 2 and was gone. That's what happens when we get big snows, we may get 2 or 3 feet and in a day or 2 it is gone. :cheers:

Originally posted by codeorama

I posted mine on the last thread...

Eagles Legendz....

How do you ever have time to post here?? Don't you have other things you should be "doing?"

Well, it's over now. That was prom. Different one for our other formal dance on Saturday. I s'pose you won't see me on much this weekend. :laugh:

;) BTW, thanks Tarhog.

• 4 weeks later...