Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SWFL's Summer Camp: The official Twitter thread, RVA style, slip and slide included, boogers extra, Cheerleader=counselors

SWFLSkins

Pretty disappointed the announcement was about Beathard. I don't care about that.

Was hoping for stadium or uniform news

I strongly disagree with that. Bobby Beathard means as much to the Redskins as anyone. He belongs on the Ring of Fame and I'm very happy to hear this.

"When the #Redskins win the division so you eat your feelings."

ie; romoSUCKS pic

Greg Toler was the only one draped in gold today. Not the only reason he has stood out the last few days, either

CoqKdUhUIAIMBGs.jpg

.@NachoLyfe breaking it down at Training Camp on #NationalDanceDay! #HTTR

Just to put a bow on day 3 for these two 

Report: Training Camp Day 3 A day of back-and-forth wins for the offense and defense: http://redskinscapitalconnection.com/report-training-camp-day-3/ 

Holy whatnot!: Here's a link to a vid of that crazy skydiver jumping 25K feet with no chute into a net.

-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8j0YFzmqWc

Chris Russell @Russellmania621 6h6 hours ago

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 1h1 hour ago

Need to Know: #Redskins week that was—Don't sleep on Niles Paul read it in BRBN  #RedskinsTalk

CormUaJWEAAUTrH.png

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 10h10 hours ago

The first daily #Redskins Capital Connection video recap is now uploading...

Rick Snider @Snide_Remarks 9h9 hours ago St Charles, MD

Here comes Gandalf the white to save Jason Bourne. Oh wait, have to stop channel surfing.

Burgundy Blog @BurgundyBlog 9h9 hours ago

Good note on Norman/D-Jax by @michaelpRTD:

CoqBQOwUAAA_qt8.jpg

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 9h9 hours ago

Report: Training Camp Day 3 A day of back-and-forth wins for the offense and defense: http://redskinscapitalconnection.com/report-training-camp-day-3/ 

CoqArriXEAAv0jV.jpg

Duke Ihenacho @NachoLyfe 9h9 hours ago

Off day tomorrow!

Joon Lee @iamjoonlee 9h9 hours ago Richmond-Petersburg VA

Rumor is @MikeJonesWaPo and @MasterTes are ditching journalism to get into photography.

Cop7mMAXYAANMOB.jpg

Chris Baker @cbaker92redskin 7h7 hours ago

Chris Baker Retweeted Adam Fuquay

Yes everyone deserves another chance

Chris Baker added,

Adam Fuquay @Adam_Fuquay
@cbaker92redskin as a leader on the team would you welcome Ray Rice into the locker room? He has said he would donate his whole salary.

Wash Redskins Fans @TheRedskinsFans 7h7 hours ago

CoqgzQfW8AAXINI.jpg

Justin Berk @JustinWeather 9h9 hours ago

Wow! Major #flooding in Ellicott City MD. Photos from Scott Weaver

Cop_HeqW8AAcZfd.jpg
Cop_HepWAAIpDiv.jpg
Cop_HeqXYAQNyNS.jpg

Burgundy Blog @BurgundyBlog 9h9 hours ago

Trent Murphy getting good reviews. Would be so nice if he could develop into a legit starting DL. #Redskins need youth there badly.

Zesty Redskins News @zesty_redskins 2m2 minutes ago

CosPnA5WAAECH49.jpg

This is a good rebuttal against those who said Snyder and the Redskins engineered the practices for the afternoon strictly to maximize money and attendance. I suspect weekends are where you get the biggest crowds and therefore the most money.

According to Gruden, its more effective to have the walk thru in the morning and then practice what you walked thru in the afternoon, walkthru's in afternoon like 2 years ago they would not be as focused the next morning.

This is a good rebuttal against those who said Snyder and the Redskins engineered the practices for the afternoon strictly to maximize money and attendance. I suspect weekends are where you get the biggest crowds and therefore the most money.

Wow, great point that might be missed by some...it would definitely seem to say GMSM and Jay have complete control of football things that matter to what is delivered on the field.

BTW...folks, the Virginia Historical Society has NFL memorabilia including Super Bowl trophies and such, if it has not been mentioned, but if you are in RVA and looking for your football fix, might be worth a visit.

Joe Jacoby @JoeJacoby66HOG 14m14 minutes ago

#CelebratingBobby in November! I am grateful to be apart of his organizational skills #HAIL #REDSKINSRINGOFFAME http://fb.me/4YHtY602u

Joe Jacoby @JoeJacoby66HOG 43s43 seconds ago

They say imatation is the best form of flattery! The hogs live on! Best of luck this season, I hope you are as...

Paul Gessler @PaulGessler 41m41 minutes ago

One fatality from the floods in Ellicott City last night. Body was found in the Patapsco River in Baltimore Co.

CosJhamXYAAPBoN.jpg

Observations from Day 3 at Redskins training camp  Read it in BRBN

Joe Jacoby @JoeJacoby66HOG 12m12 minutes ago

November at Fedex Field, ready to celebrate the Glory Days with teammates! Its hard to imagine those years with...

http://www.redskins.com/news/article-1/Bobby-Beathard-To-Enter-Redskins-Ring-Of-Fame/2f0ac807-8e0e-424a-9fd5-1a5cfb982a44

Joe Jacoby @JoeJacoby66HOG 34s34 seconds ago

Retweeted Brian McNally (@bmcnally14): Jack Kent Cooke to Bobby Beathard when he said he wanted to hire Joe... http://fb.me/85pcQ5V2m 

Wow, great point that might be missed by some...it would definitely seem to say GMSM and Jay have complete control of football things that matter to what is delivered on the field.

BTW...folks, the Virginia Historical Society has NFL memorabilia including Super Bowl trophies and such, if it has not been mentioned, but if you are in RVA and looking for your football fix, might be worth a visit.

a historical society named VHS. That's funny.

Archived