Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gallette Tears Achilles Again, Out For The Year (Per Schefter)

Morrison J

lol. Why is he crazy?

Maybe because he beat the **** out of his GF then on his next team under PR scrutiny and image repair he thought it would be a good idea to decorate his face with tribal war paint, show up late to team meetings and practices, party too much and get into fights with teammates.

Still, I'd sign him. He's getting a vet min deal too. If he acts up one time, he's released and his NFL career is over

Got that idea from the CSN Mid-Atlantic FB page eh? It's ok, I did too.

I mean...i guess it wouldn't hurt...

Its pretty known he's available and the Jags decided not to sign him. Maybe he will want some revenge on the Cowgirls.

Meh, whatever. Guy never played a down here, its hard for me to be emotionally invested.

Kinda feel the same. Sucks he never got a chance to show but that's the tough breaks in football.

And the player 'prove it deals' Scots likes works to the benefit of the team again..............

Yeah because if we or any other team sign him it is gonna be for a league min deal plus incentives. No one pays a guy coming off two Achilles tears back to back.

Exactly - it was tongue in cheek, but I was referring to the scenario in which he played 2016, was very productive, and then was seeking a long-term/expensive contract to re-sign. In that scenario, we'd have to figure out a way to pay him and Cousins. Now, that won't happen. It's not the way we'd want this to go, but it is a very faint silver lining. 

I wonder if there is a medical answer to explain the pattern. 

Does he has some kind of degenerative condition with his achilles or abnormal ankle bone structure? I think this was done away from redskins park so Im crossing the turf off as a suspect. 

Really unfortunate situation for him, he seemed like he worked hard to rehab. 

Archived