Riggo-toni

Fox News, Sexual Harassment, Ailes, O'Reilly, Hannity and minions...

if i was an extra-terrestrial i'd be asking why your species lets the tucker carlsons survive

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I had forgotten those Date Lab experiments. Most of them are so funny, especially what they are looking for in a date and how off base they can be. If she had read that most of his activities consist of woman avoidance, she would have bailed!

• Haha 1

Jennifer Eckhart and Cathy Areu are claiming a hostile workplace.

Fox News has been hit with a kitchen sink suit, replete with trigger warning, as a complaint was filed on Monday in New York federal court alleging sexual misconduct by some of its top hosts including Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson.

Jennifer Eckhart, identifying herself as a freelance administrative assistant to Fox Business anchor Liz Claman, is a co-plaintiff in the suit. The most serious claim pertains to Eckhart's allegation that she was raped by Ed Henry, who earlier this month was fired by Fox News as a result of the charge.

"On July 1, 2020, Fox News disclosed to the public that it had terminated Mr. Henry based on the findings of an internal investigation, and purported to take credit for acting appropriately," states the complaint. "However, nothing could be further from the truth. In reality, Fox News knew that Mr. Henry had engaged in sexual misconduct as far back as early 2017. At that time, when Fox News was conducting a company-wide investigation into issues of sexual harassment, multiple women came forward to complain that Mr. Henry had engaged in sexually inappropriate conduct towards them."

Fox News now faces a sex trafficking claim as a result of Eckhart's rape allegation.

Cathy Areu is the other co-plaintiff in this case that also asserts Fox News subjected women to a hostile workplace. 

Once an on-air regular on Fox News, Areu says she victimized by Henry through a "slew of wildly inappropriate sexual images and messages." The complaint details the contents of these messages.

Burn in hell, Fox News.  

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/fox-news-hit-lawsuit-alleging-sexual-misconduct-by-top-talent-1303804

Cathy Areu is interesting.  She was one of Fox's resident democrats brought on to offer counterpoints.  She wasn't very good and was mostly used as a democratic punching bag for Tucker on his show.  

On 6/17/2020 at 5:52 PM, Jumbo said:

if i was an extra-terrestrial i'd be asking why your species lets the tucker carlsons survive

"Right, so it sucks, but if we killed people over differing opinions, and everyone has differing opinions..."

"But you already do that."

2ulk31.jpg