Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fox News, Sexual Harassment, Ailes, O'Reilly, Hannity and minions...

Riggo-toni

I know some pretty smart people that watch that station religiously.

For some reason politics makes people act/think like that, even if they otherwise are reasonable and intelligent.

That's their audience.   People who want to be told that what they already believe is correct.  

Intelligence has little to do with it, nor do facts.   It's all about truthiness, outrage, protecting perceived cultural values from attack, and most of all, rooting for "our" side.   

Edited by Predicto
  • Like 3

..bbut.. but that would mean they are.. mainstream MEDIA!

~Gasp!

The top 10 most watched news shows is basically the Fox News lineup. The closest who comes to them is Rachel Maddow and she barely competes with the B list Fox News people.

If their viewers spent 2 seconds thinking for themselves they would realize the irony in their MSM bias narrative.

• Like 2

No matter where a woman works, she should be treated with dignity and respect. This goes for Fox News as well. And we all know that Fox hires women with a certain look (blonde mostly), which should give a woman pause why she is hired there. The men, from what little I've watched of that network, are very condescending toward the women.

..bbut..  but that would mean they are..    mainstream MEDIA!

~Gasp!

You mean LAMEstream media! lololololololol

Get it? I took out the "main" and put in "lame" because it sorta rhymes a little and they're totally lame! See what I did?

Guys?

• Like 3

True story...Gretchen began her career as a reporter for WRIC-TV here in Richmond.

True rumor...Gretchen had an affair with a married colleague at this station leading to the termination of both their employments.

I thought she looked familiar! When was she on WRIC? 

True story...Gretchen began her career as a reporter for WRIC-TV here in Richmond.

True rumor...Gretchen had an affair with a married colleague at this station leading to the termination of both their employments.

What a waste, they should have made their continued employment contingent on airing their dirty laundry on the news. Imagine the ratings, people! The ratings!!

• Like 1

You mean LAMEstream media! lololololololol

Get it? I took out the "main" and put in "lame" because it sorta rhymes a little and they're totally lame! See what I did?

Guys?

Go away Governor Palin.   You're old news.  We love Trump now.  

I think my favorite moment of hers came from a Jon Stewart clip where Doocy went off the rails and started making a liberal talking point. She got this look in her eyes like she had been zapped with a cattle prod, or the handlers were whispering in her ear to shut him down and get him back on track.

I think my favorite moment of hers came from a Jon Stewart clip where Doocy went off the rails and started making a liberal talking point. She got this look in her eyes like she had been zapped with a cattle prod, or the handlers were whispering in her ear to shut him down and get him back on track.

This isn't it but it's still about her and it's still classic

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/ahba3f/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-gretchen-carlson-dumbs-down

**** me I miss Jon Stewart.

• Like 4

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/07/six-more-women-allege-ailes-sexual-harassment.html

Six More Women Allege That Roger Ailes Sexually Harassed Them

Fox News host Gretchen Carlson may be the highest-profile woman to accuse Roger Ailes of sexual harassment, but she is not the first. In my 2014 biography of the Fox News chief, I included interviews with four women who told me Ailes had used his position of power to make either unwanted sexual advances or inappropriate sexual comments in the office.

And it appears she won’t be the last, either. In recent days, more than a dozen women have contacted Carlson’s New Jersey-based attorney, Nancy Erika Smith, and made detailed allegations of sexual harassment by Ailes over a 25-year period dating back to the 1960s when he was a producer on The Mike Douglas Show.

“These are women who have never told these stories until now,” Smith told me. “Some are in lot of pain.” Taken together, these stories portray Ailes as a boss who spoke openly of expecting women to perform sexual favors in exchange for job opportunities. “He said that’s how all these men in media and politics work — everyone’s got their friend,” recalled Kellie Boyle, who says Ailes propositioned her in 1989, shortly after he helped George H.W Bush become president., serving as his chief media strategist.

Six of the women agreed to speak with New York publicly for the first time. Two spoke on the record; the others requested anonymity for reasons that include shame and fear of retribution. “I didn’t tell my husband, it was so mortifying,” said Marsha Callahan, a former model who says Ailes harassed her in the late ‘60s, shortly before he became Richard Nixon’s media adviser.

Edited by visionary