Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Brexit Thread

No Excuses

https://www.buzzfeed.com/matthewchampion/xx-pictures-of-the-foreign-secretary-of-the-united-kingdom-o?utm_term=.rlZDzzON0#.saLlrr2PK

Literally Just 23 Pictures Of Boris Johnson

https://www.buzzfeed.com/hayesbrown/lol-foreign-secretary-boris-i-cannot?utm_term=.dt7Ppp3oZ#.ly1Nxx4XR

Here’s A Short List Of Times Britain’s New Foreign Secretary Was The Best Diplomat Ever

I think he also compared Putin to Dobby the House Elf.

Edited by visionary

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, zoony said:

Seriously wtf is happening in Great Britain?

Their version of the crazy **** we have going on?

It's almost as if there is some kind of viral outbreak happening that manifests itself differently in different countries.

1 hour ago, LD0506 said:

Their version of the crazy **** we have going on?

It's almost as if there is some kind of viral outbreak happening that manifests itself differently in different countries.

True, though I find it strange given their higher levels of education and the fact that the crazies don't look to be (praying to God) actually winning elections over here

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, visionary said:

The labour rebels probably need to defect to the liberal party. That would essentially switch the roles of those two parties. The liberal Party would become the main opposition while the Labour party would be reduced to a weak third party that occasionally has the opportunity to be a junior partner.  I t amazes me the obsolete far left (ie think 1970s Marxist-Leninists) have managed to get a hammer lock on labor.

• Like 1